Pictures of my stuff.....

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOVED it, Snood! There’s no room on my shelves for dreck!

Yes Yes & Yes :QQlove Awesome moooooooooooovie - Thank God.......I am not insane:unsure: OK maybe a lil - but when he said it sucked Snood was like umm Nah U suck man lol

When Me saw that on your shelf, knew right away DR SIMPLE was the man to set it straight.

Oh btw, his fave Beatle is Ringo..........so yeah there's that!:rolleyes: Shuda been a clue.

Happy New Year Buddy :rocks

Here are some of my books and movies... the books are mostly science fiction and fantasy. The books in the case on the left are all signed by the author. In the upper left is a dog I rescued from a closet at my hospital. Upper middle is my great grandmother.
*If you look very closely you might spot my record collection ;) *
444EC336-A4F9-416B-A80E-088B7B1768FD.jpeg

Last edited:
I built these shelves last year, to get everything (except the vinyl and the big stupid box sets) in one place. It ain't pretty but it gets the job done. A good deal of this stuff (all of the music, about 1/2 of the video) is ripped to the servers, so it now resides in the corner of an extra bedroom with the backup servers.

MediaShelvesResize.jpg

Last edited:
Good thread that I'll jump in on. My storage space in my house, 3rd bedroom, that has been a long discussion as to doe we turn into a guest bedroom, or my solo media room, after a couple years has won out to the guest bedroom. I actually don't mind as moving my rig, which I am sure would sound better as I could really dial it in, ultimately felt lonely to me being boxed up by myself. I have like you all have thousands of Hi Res discs and thousands more of CD's and hundreds more of digital downloads and they are all in boxes, that I think the only smart thing to do is to sell (they are all on two hard drives) them, I just don't know when, seems like such a job.
I love listening to all my music via digital files, I don't think I could ever go back. These 3 pictures are round one of taking all my discs, no records from my house to my work so I can figure out what to do with them. More pictures of boxes to follow.

IMG_3249.JPG
IMG_3250.JPG
IMG_3251.JPG

Good thread that I'll jump in on. My storage space in my house, 3rd bedroom, that has been a long discussion as to doe we turn into a guest bedroom, or my solo media room, after a couple years has won out to the guest bedroom. I actually don't mind as moving my rig, which I am sure would sound better as I could really dial it in, ultimately felt lonely to me being boxed up by myself. I have like you all have thousands of Hi Res discs and thousands more of CD's and hundreds more of digital downloads and they are all in boxes, that I think the only smart thing to do is to sell (they are all on two hard drives) them, I just don't know when, seems like such a job.
I love listening to all my music via digital files, I don't think I could ever go back. These 3 pictures are round one of taking all my discs, no records from my house to my work so I can figure out what to do with them. More pictures of boxes to follow.

View attachment 45118View attachment 45119View attachment 45120
Maybe just some real selective selling? A lot of my stuff are also in boxes.

Here’s a couple of pics of my stuff. First is the shelving containing my hires/surround collection. The second is the shelving containing my music DVDs and regular movie Blu-rays.

Attachments

• 74EDBB6C-0122-4771-8DAF-424737F0E367.jpeg
    74EDBB6C-0122-4771-8DAF-424737F0E367.jpeg
    453 KB · Views: 188
  • 9E6B8691-EDB6-47AC-BB89-8FDB19051245.jpeg
    9E6B8691-EDB6-47AC-BB89-8FDB19051245.jpeg
    313.2 KB · Views: 180
I built these shelves last year, to get everything (except the vinyl and the big stupid box sets) in one place. It ain't pretty but it gets the job done. A good deal of this stuff (all of the music, about 1/2 of the video) is ripped to the servers, so it now resides in the corner of an extra bedroom with the backup servers.

View attachment 45116

Awesome, see you are a Buffy fan :QQlove Snoooooooood tooo, even loved Angel also.

Here’s a couple of pics of my stuff. First is the shelving containing my hires/surround collection. The second is the shelving containing my music DVDs and regular movie Blu-rays.
Think me have the same black shelves in my music room - altho mine has shelves :unsure: - same style tho - 3 in music room and 1 in hallway lol

Back