• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Quadraphonic Quad and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Pioneer Funky Speaker plugs --> Wanted!

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Q-Eight

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
Since 2002/2003
I'm sure everybody is familiar with the odd style plugs that the Pioneer amps and recievers used. Well, for the past little bit, I've been using automotive spade connectors in my QX-9900, but I'm a firm believer in doing things right. I've looked around my area and nobody (electronic shops) is willing to convert the speaker jacks to anything else.

So, I'm calling out to the Quadiverse.... If anybody out there has some of the Pioneer speaker plugs lying around in a junk drawer somewhere.... I need 4 of them!

Thanks for any help,
Darrin.

Q-Eight said:
I'm sure everybody is familiar with the odd style plugs that the Pioneer amps and recievers used. Well, for the past little bit, I've been using automotive spade connectors in my QX-9900, but I'm a firm believer in doing things right. I've looked around my area and nobody (electronic shops) is willing to convert the speaker jacks to anything else.

So, I'm calling out to the Quadiverse.... If anybody out there has some of the Pioneer speaker plugs lying around in a junk drawer somewhere.... I need 4 of them!

Thanks for any help,
Darrin.

Hi Darrin, I am sure that I have some around. Let me check this weekend and I will get back to you. I am in Ontario, so shipping should be painless. Cheers, Mike.

Back