Porcupine Tree - new live Blu-Ray coming later this year!

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well after a long wait I finally had my deluxe set show up on January 2nd. I did get one of the signed cards, so I guess I can't be that cranky.

What a great disc this is. From the audio quality, video quality and the content itself this is simply a superb experience. I did need to up the volume about 3dB from where other Atmos discs normally play at. I know some people weren't thrilled with the speed of the video cuts, but it didn't bother me.

I attached some pics taken with my Pixel 7 from the projection screen (the screen is 2.35:1, the concert seems to be around 2.55:1 the pics are cropped to reduce size). Time to get a viewing party going. Can't wait to watch this again. If you're on the fence, I definitely recommend this one.

Wow, I don't know what I'm waiting for! Possibly the fact I have something like a mix of 35 new UHD Blu-ray and regular Blu-ray movies I still need to go through. I do my best to watch one a day...so that's almost two months worth (I'm not always able to watch a movie every night but I've been doing good lately.) That on top of other Atmos music discs. Also, I just purchased the new "Then Years After / A Space in Time" limited edition Blu-ray audio.

I still haven't opened my deluxe copy yet...I'm still curious to see if I received one of those signed cards or not.

Back