Steven Wilson Porcupine Tree sign with Roadrunner, announce new album

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
PORCUPINE TREE's new album will contain a 50-minute long continuous song cycle, along with three additional "shorter" songs. A September 22 release is exected. The band will embark on a U.S. tour to coincide with the album's arrival.
Holy shit!(y)

Wow, September 22nd is the day that I'm seeing them play live. Not much time to absorb the new album. Then again, when I first heard them play "Fear of a Blank Panet", it was months before the album was released.

Porcupine Tree's live sound man used a surround speaker when he did sound for King Crimson the last time around. Maybe this time we can get the same for PT?;)

Of course I hope for a DVD-A again. Looking at the previous releases that might be 6 months later though :eek:

FOABP came out as the DTS version special edition that disappeared very quickly then the genuine DVD-A appeared several months later.

Guess we'd all like to forget that time.

Since the solo album had the DVD-A available on day 1, hopefully that will carry over to the new album...

Back