Replacing Jewel Cases for DVD-a and SACDs

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Snood just found a lil cheaper way - took cornered cats advice, but the shipping is .39 & 3.99 for every front row dvd-a

Went over to www.Half.com they are run by Ebay - type in Live front row - put category as movies though - they have brand new ones for .99 to 1.05 cents.............hold on here where it makes sense. They mostly from same seller.

So first case would be .99 plus 2.99 shipping , but if you buy each and every case from same seller the shipping goes down to 1.89 for every case after...........so first one is 3.98 (.99 Plus 2.99) , but all the others are 2.88 (.99 plus 1.89) - Snood bought 5 cost me 15.50

Still a lot over there and me bets they relist the same ones that Snood just bought. :banana:

Snood really like Stevie Forbert and Marshall Crenshaw anyways so those were 2 of them.

Snood just found a lil cheaper way - took cornered cats advice, but the shipping is .39 & 3.99 for every front row dvd-a

Went over to www.Half.com they are run by Ebay - type in Live front row - put category as movies though - they have brand new ones for .99 to 1.05 cents.............hold on here where it makes sense. They mostly from same seller.

So first case would be .99 plus 2.99 shipping , but if you buy each and every case from same seller the shipping goes down to 1.89 for every case after...........so first one is 3.98 (.99 Plus 2.99) , but all the others are 2.88 (.99 plus 1.89) - Snood bought 5 cost me 15.50

Still a lot over there and me bets they relist the same ones that Snood just bought. :banana:

Snood really like Stevie Forbert and Marshall Crenshaw anyways so those were 2 of them.

I just couldn't bring myself to sell those Front Row pieces of sh*t; didn't want to spread the misery to another music fan.

i thought about that...would have gotten 5 for 1.50 less..instead of 4 for $17... but had points on amazon so they were really free going that route! since i had it...listened to Kingfish..part way thru then 86'd it! one of the 4 i got was Little Stevie Forbert too! doubt if it will be a keeper either...but will give it a spin for *hits and giggles

Well got mine in today - allwere in great shape - half.com seller was musicfiendz and I was right, seems he has a boatload he re-upped the ones Snood bought.......ordered five more. Don't plan on playing these unless curiosity and boredom visits.

Easy enough to open using the small sharp knife as was suggested, just be careful to get in between the plastic and the inside of the paper, not the facing side of the paper otherwise u will have some dings on the side of the side facing out.

The quality and thickness seem the same to me with the same exact maker marks on both the old and new. :banana:

Back