Robin Trower Bridge of Sighs New 5.1 and Dolby Atmos Mixes!!

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Trower's websites and Chrysalis both showing the Friday release date still, and no announcement of a delay from official channels either. Weird when I view my preorder it still says arriving Saturday ?

I wrote the email attached to Robin's FB page and asked directly, if I hear anything I'll let you know.
I wonder if the Atmos mixes will hit Apple Music May 17th?

Trower's websites and Chrysalis both showing the Friday release date still, and no announcement of a delay from official channels either. Weird when I view my preorder it still says arriving Saturday ?

I wrote the email attached to Robin's FB page and asked directly, if I hear anything I'll let you know.
Welcome to the QQ!

My Amazon order is now saying June 7th 😒

I’m a little confused. My Amazon order summary shows this as being delivered on May 17, but it’s still shown as a pre-order that will be released on June 7 on the product page.

Referring to poster Petr Kropotkin in post #85, his order did ship from Deep Discount, a US company, so perhaps AmazonUS received an allotment and is shipping them out in the order they were received!

AmazonUS still states my order should be here on Monday [just checked]!

Going thru my PayPal statement, I found a March 12 payment to Ochre Music Ltd.
Iam thinking thats my Robin Trower purchase.
Anyone know who/what Ochre Music Ltd is?

Referring to poster Petr Kropotkin in post #85, his order did ship from Deep Discount, a US company, so perhaps AmazonUS received an allotment and is shipping them out in the order they were received!

AmazonUS still states my order should be here on Monday [just checked]!
Or maybe they are using a lottery system.
This thread started on March 7th @ 2:16PM and I ordered on March 7th @4:25 PM. Or maybe the allotment was extremely small

Going thru my PayPal statement, I found a March 12 payment to Ochre Music Ltd.
Iam thinking thats my Robin Trower purchase.
Anyone know who/what Ochre Music Ltd is?
Ochre handles payment for Chrysalis so probably is Trower. Mine has been dispatched and tracking says Saturday arrival but update shows it is in Columbus now.

Ochre handles payment for Chrysalis so probably is Trower. Mine has been dispatched and tracking says Saturday arrival but update shows it is in Columbus now.

Thank you
My informed USPS emails shows 2 packages with tracking numbers, but no timetable for delivery

I ordered March 9, but I also received an update from Amazon, pushing the ship date to June 7. It's ok, I just got the Joni box today and the four new Quadios will arrive tomorrow. Pink Floyd arrives Friday, and Keane is on the way. So plenty of things to listen to in the meantime.

I got the Amazon UK email about the release delay (for them) the other day. As they are becoming increasingly more unreliable (and expensive) I cancelled my order yesterday and went with the SDE site. I got the shipping notice yesterday afternoon.

Just received an updated shipping notice from Amazon pushing the delivery date back to June 7. I placed the order on March 8. Apparently, they’re waiting for additional stock?

Back