• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Quadraphonic Quad and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Rush Moving Pic 40th, John Cougar M, Yes and Jethro Tull Rockflute in Atmos, 2 7" Sacd, SDE kitchen sink

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CINERAMAX

701 Club - QQ All-Star
QQ Sponsor
Need to make room for a big screen. Everything spun once or twice, no pets no smoking household. Rush MP40, John Cougar Mellencamp, and Yes in Atmos are already boxed ready to go.

PLEASE SELF CALCULATE IN ADVANCE

fair pricing guideline.JPG

There are more titles in the library here: Check out cineramax's music collection on Discogs

S1.jpg

S2.jpg

S3.jpg

S4.jpg

S5.jpg

S6.jpg

S7.jpg

s8.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

7.jpg

Wilson.jpg

Attachments

• S6.jpg
    S6.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 0
  • 2 more.jpg
    2 more.jpg
    3.7 MB · Views: 2
Last edited:
Processorwise yes full hdmi 2.01 but I doubt displaywise, too costly and hard to differentiate. Yes this hobby is very expensive especially if you find Apple Music Atmos anemic.

Processorwise yes full hdmi 2.01 but I doubt displaywise, too costly and hard to differentiate. Yes this hobby is very expensive especially if you find Apple Music Atmos anemic.
IMO, 8K will be 'reserved' for stadium and concert venues rather than for home displays. Doubtful that any of the majors will jump on the 8K bandwagon as even 4K discs are still 'trickling' out of the studios at this juncture!

Last edited:
Hey yawll I need to take a nap to return to your spreadsheet and packing and weighing, need till tomorrow. TIA.

Roxy, Quadrophenia,+ packed this guy got preferential treatment and was ushered in front of the line just for his Name.

HUNTER!:D :D

Last edited:
I am posting here as I am boxing. 2 more sacd 7" added on top pic

Need to place a videowall on its place. Jusrt Business.;-)

Back