• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Quadraphonic Quad and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Rush Moving Pic 40th, John Cougar M, Yes and Jethro Tull Rockflute in Atmos, 2 7" Sacd, SDE kitchen sink

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Note to self when I reincarnate: Never Become a Librarian.

Everyone that has committed needs to do this if you have not yet, please.
Dear QQQrs,

I'm currently managing complex orders with 13 individuals, making it quite challenging to keep track. Receiving 120 private messages from 13 different people can be overwhelming. To streamline our communication, I kindly request you to send me an email at [email protected]. I assure you, I won't send any spam. For easier identification, please use your name as the email's title. This will help us conclude the transaction accurately and efficiently.

Thank you for your understanding. We are almost there.

I believe I owe someone a Carly Simon and Deep Purple Machine head, you can post here publicly but everyone else please email. No more PM's for the next 24 hours I implore.

:D
:

Missing the Xmas Tree.
Qqq.jpg

I take it you're not a disc hoarder. lol. ;)

Too bad (or good maybe) I already have everything of interest to me.

Nice collection.
Peter is unretired as a home theater designer wallscreen guru and retired as a disc hoarder. On the other hand I am a retired attorney and an active Steve the ripper (SACDs and blu rays primarily) disc hoarder.

Peter is unretired as a home theater designer wallscreen guru and retired as a disc hoarder. On the other hand I am a retired attorney and an active Steve the ripper (SACDs and blu rays primarily) disc hoarder.
Yes once I get a disc I rip it to .iso format, grab a scan of some art, then back in the case where it lingers on my desk a few days then into the racks. Then maybe never gets handled again except to make room for more discs! I have sold/bartered some discs here and there but by and large most of them are in the racks.
I've considered boxing them all up except maybe the BD's. Selling so many would be a royal pita or even just cataloging them all.

EDIT: Well actually I do have a bunch of disc boxed up, lol. The bulk are CD's though.

Last edited:
Hi folks, an update, thank you for your patience, I had to take a full day of rest after the marathon, packing, I have received most of the emails, today i will weigh each box and carefully enter the weighs and dimensions on your spreadsheet, tomorrow i plan on getting the UPS estimates and reaching out to you between tomorrow and Thursday and plan on shipping Friday. Thanks again.

Hi folks, an update, thank you for your patience, I had to take a full day of rest after the marathon, packing, I have received most of the emails, today i will weigh each box and carefully enter the weighs and dimensions on your spreadsheet, tomorrow i plan on getting the UPS estimates and reaching out to you between tomorrow and Thursday and plan on shipping Friday. Thanks again.
So far! If I ever have a sale it will be way more insane!

You guys can't complain about the transparency even though I am a first timer at this.;)
p1.JPG

p2.JPG

Yellows need address emailed.

Ups ready.jpg

Done for tonight, NeXT entering the addresses in UPS and contacting you all, with the paypal totals. Cheers!

These three people need to Email me for the ups estimate and total amount. [email protected]
S.K., J.S., , W.D.
The rest will get the email in the upcoming few hours.

Okay, as promised, the following people have sent their estimates, totals, and PayPal account details. As soon as I receive payment, you'll be included in Friday's shipment. Please check your emails. For the other individuals, I need more information
p1.JPG

p2.JPG

Attention CINERAMAX shoppers there have been some packages left on Isle 5 that wont get shipped tomorrow due to lack of address email, or one did not pay.
Zzz.jpg

Everyone else gets shipped tomorrow and you will receive email trackers.

friday ship 1.JPG
fiday ship 2.JPG

Fri.jpg

Last Call I go take a nap and if i don't have an email by 3 am EST from those not in green you snoozed... Cheers!

All the greens plud MD should have received emails from UPS.

Back