• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Quadraphonic Quad and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

The Official QQ Sales, Vouchers, Coupons and Discount Codes Megathread

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well 15% is kinda low considering people keeping the wallet pretty tight for the foreseeable future, 30% and then we're talking. 🤪

15% Off Sale of 9 DSD Albums featuring Jazz trumpeters.
Some good ones here worth checking out. Use code TRUMPET for the savings through March 24, 2020.

TRUMPET_TREASURES.png

15% Off 9 DSD Trumpet Treasures Through March 24, 2020
HRAudio.net reviewer Mark Werlin wrote four reviews of Jazz albums from NativeDSD. We noticed that all of these albums feature some outstanding Trumpet players including Angelo Verploegen and Eric Vloeimans.

So we decided to add a few more DSD Trumpet Treasures and offer you a 15% discount sale at the NativeDSD Music Store!

Get 15% OFF on the 9 albums listed on the blog post linked below through March 24, 2020. Use code TRUMPET to get the savings.

NativeDSD's Trumpet Treasures - NativeDSD Blog

I understand this is the UK import.
Can we be sure it will play on US decks?
I don’t see a US release of the standalone disc, at least not on amazon.

BTW ... happy as I am to see this release, anyone (Tad?) have a clue why this album before Turn of a Friendly Card or even I Robot? Though AA was the Project’s last Gold record, the other two sold up to four times as well (depending on country). Maybe Alan would simply rather do this one now? It’s a great candidate for surround, no question, and I can’t wait to hear it. But truly there isn’t a work of his that isn’t.

I'm about to find out. It's only $11 with the "queenofsharks" discount.

Reactions: GOS
sounds great so far.
1585347360111.png

foobar2000 1.4.3 / Dynamic Range Meter 1.1.1
log date: 2020-03-27 18:16:41

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Analyzed: Electric Light Orchestra / Out Of The Blue (HD192)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DR Peak RMS Duration Track
DR10 -0.71 dB -11.82 dB 3:49 01-Turn To Stone
DR10 -0.71 dB -12.87 dB 4:08 02-It's Over
DR10 -0.71 dB -12.31 dB 3:50 03-Sweet Talkin' Woman
DR9 -0.72 dB -12.39 dB 3:53 04-Across The Border
DR9 -0.71 dB -11.25 dB 4:02 05-Night In The City
DR11 -0.72 dB -13.24 dB 4:31 06-Starlight
DR10 -0.71 dB -13.12 dB 3:53 07-Jungle
DR10 -0.72 dB -12.83 dB 1:21 08-Believe Me Now
DR11 -0.72 dB -15.39 dB 4:40 09-Steppin' Out
DR11 -0.72 dB -15.12 dB 4:21 10-Standin' In The Rain
DR11 -0.72 dB -15.62 dB 5:09 11-Big Wheels
DR9 -0.71 dB -12.06 dB 4:15 12-Summer And Lightning
DR8 -0.71 dB -11.53 dB 5:04 13-Mr. Blue Sky
DR10 -0.72 dB -11.56 dB 3:28 14-Sweet Is The Night
DR9 -0.71 dB -13.66 dB 5:07 15-The Whale
DR10 -0.71 dB -12.24 dB 4:23 16-Birmingham Blues
DR8 -0.72 dB -11.58 dB 4:41 17-Wild West Hero

Number of tracks: 17
Official DR value: DR10

Samplerate: 192000 Hz
Channels: 2
Bits per sample: 24
Bitrate: 4939 kbps
Codec: FLAC
================================================================================

CHERRY RED SALE!
It's Monday and as we all try to soldier on in the face of the current coronavirus pandemic, we thought it was time to bring you some good news!
So for the next 24 hours you can enjoy 15% off of everything you order from our website here at Cherry Red Records*
Have a browse through our vast catalogue and check out
the wealth of wonderful titles we can still deliver to your door...

Stay well and keep spinning those records! Best wishes from us all at Cherry Red Records x
*this offer only applies to titles already released and does not include pre-orders.

20% Off Old, New & Blue in Multichannel & Stereo DSD (up to DSD 256) and Stereo DSD 512.
Use offer code AOTW through April 3, 2020, for the savings.

AOTW_homepage_banner4.jpg

20% Off Album of the Week

Old, New & Blue is our Album of the Week. It features a unique musical meeting of the Holland Baroque Society and trumpet player Eric Vloeimans.

To make this offer really enticing, Old New and Blue is now available in Stereo and Multichannel DSD 128, DSD 256, and Stereo DSD 512 for the first time.
Making a fine album even better.

Marjolein van der Heide from After Lunch says "Old, New & Blue is more than just an album full of beautiful music.
Holland Baroque Society and Eric Vloeimans offer a listening experience that is enriching".

Het Parool adds "The album closes with The Beatles classic Blackbird. For a new cover of such a famed song, there must be a good reason.
This version is more beautiful than composer Paul McCartney could have dreamed."

Save 20% on Old New and Blue by using code AOTW at the Native DSD Music Store through Friday, April 3, 2020. You'll be glad you did.

https://www.nativedsd.com/albums/old-new-and-blue

CHERRY RED SALE!
It's Monday and as we all try to soldier on in the face of the current coronavirus pandemic, we thought it was time to bring you some good news!
So for the next 24 hours you can enjoy 15% off of everything you order from our website here at Cherry Red Records*
Have a browse through our vast catalogue and check out
the wealth of wonderful titles we can still deliver to your door...

Stay well and keep spinning those records! Best wishes from us all at Cherry Red Records x
*this offer only applies to titles already released and does not include pre-orders.

Steven Wilson surround mix of the classic 1975 Hawkwind album Warrior on the Edge of Time is still on sale for the rest of today for 16.14 GBP.

warriors3disc.jpg

Classic mellotrons, synths, pounding drums... Poetry from Michael Moorcock... Space Rock at its finest for those so inclined.

You really need this in your collection, it's almost as cheap as a Dutton disc with enough quality bonus material to put it in the same ballpark IMHO.

It's rather remarkable this is still in print seven years after release.

Warrior on the Edge of Time THREE DISC EXPANDED EDITION - Cherry Red Records

Solid 8.75 in the polls.
HiRez Poll - Hawkwind - Warrior On The Edge Of Time (DVD-A)

I might also note that contrary to a grumpy post in another thread, I've always had good luck with their shipping.
Received Turn of the Cards from the Royal Mail International Tracked in six days just last week.

Back