Quantcast

Sales and Discount Codes

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

JediJoker

1K Club - QQ Shooting Star
Last edited:

Marplot

701 Club - QQ All-Star
(Windows only) Humble Bundle Video/Audio Bundle. Not as robust as in the past, but it does include Sound Forge Audio Studio 13 which lets you mix/edit/save audio files up to 6 channel.
I use v11 to play with. (edit out talking, fade intro/outro from live BR, extract the non m*** T-Rex song from Family Guy episode, etc)

~dave~~wave~

800 Club - QQ All-Star
QQ Supporter
Some legit surround deals here today (EW&F, Mannheim Steamroller, JBG, maybe more):
Can't believe these aren't gone already.
Last chance for sealed Audio Fidelity quad SACDs.
Multichannel

Billy Cobham SPECTRUM
$99.99

Laura Nyro Eli and the Thirteenth Confession
$29.99

Earth, Wind & Fire Head To The Sky
$19.99

Labelle::Nightbirds
$29.99

The Jeff Beck Group Quad SACD Orange Album
$29.99

BOB DYLAN LIVE 1964 at Philharmonic Hall Bootleg #6 Multi-Channel
$39.99

Mahavishnu Orchestra :: Birds Of Fire
$49.99

Herbie Hancock :: THRUST
$49.99

Billy Joel :: Streetlife Serenade
$75.00

AMERICA - HEARTS 4.0
$75.00

gvl_guy

Anyone have a promo code for Import CDs? I'm new to that site. (I searched on here, but didn't find anything.) Thanks!

privateuniverse

Anyone have a promo code for Import CDs? I'm new to that site. (I searched on here, but didn't find anything.) Thanks!
Import CDs doesn't offer promo codes very often. Their sister site, Deep Discount, offers them with greater frequency. Deep Discount however, usually has higher prices than Import CDs. When either site offers a coupon, someone usually posts it in this thread.

haikubass

Sometimes a bit of fooling around with the cart leads to ImportCDs emailing you with a personal one-time code, most typically $5 off a $25 order. Last time (few months ago) though I could not use my code, being repeatedly told off that I've already used it.

gvl_guy

Import CDs doesn't offer promo codes very often. Their sister site, Deep Discount, offers them with greater frequency. Deep Discount however, usually has higher prices than Import CDs. When either site offers a coupon, someone usually posts it in this thread.
Sometimes a bit of fooling around with the cart leads to ImportCDs emailing you with a personal one-time code, most typically $5 off a $25 order. Last time (few months ago) though I could not use my code, being repeatedly told off that I've already used it.
Cool. I signed up for the newsletter and got 10% off!

gvl_guy

I wish there was a way to search for all quadraphonic and/or multichannel releases available on the Import CD site, but the search tool doesn't seem to have that capability.

4-earredwonder

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
I wish there was a way to search for all quadraphonic and/or multichannel releases available on the Import CD site, but the search tool doesn't seem to have that capability.
The closest ImportCD comes to listing multichannel discs is in their SACD search engine and as we all know, not all SACDs are surround. I'm not crazy about either ImportCD nor Deep Discount's search engines but the former does have some of the best prices around on music discs, including surround sets

ubertrout

(Windows only) Humble Bundle Video/Audio Bundle. Not as robust as in the past, but it does include Sound Forge Audio Studio 13 which lets you mix/edit/save audio files up to 6 channel.
I use v11 to play with. (edit out talking, fade intro/outro from live BR, extract the non m*** T-Rex song from Family Guy episode, etc)
Thanks for sharing this! I've been using Windows Movie Maker to restore old videos for a professional project and the Vegas product is going to be a lot better, with SoundForge as a bonus. And $25 for everything is a good price.

Sonik Wiz

QQ Supporter
It says on the site:
"
You qualify for 10% off your first month of Humble Choice! Subscribe for $17.99"

Is this rentware?