• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Quadraphonic Quad and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

The Official QQ Sales, Vouchers, Coupons and Discount Codes Megathread

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The closest ImportCD comes to listing multichannel discs is in their SACD search engine and as we all know, not all SACDs are surround. I'm not crazy about either ImportCD nor Deep Discount's search engines but the former does have some of the best prices around on music discs, including surround sets

https://www.importcds.com/music/sacd
Sure do!!! I've picked up great deals from IMPORT before.....just 1 example Soundgarden "Badmotorfinger" SDE for only $88 shipped :SB

It says on the site:
"
You qualify for 10% off your first month of Humble Choice! Subscribe for $17.99"

Is this rentware?
Humble Choice is a separate thing. I've used Humble Bundle a lot over the years to get PC games at huge discounts. I'll admit I often don't end up playing them, but in the aggregate I've still saved over retail. It's a legit place.

Humble choice is more like a monthly new game club. The individual bundles are pay and own.
Now sometimes training and other stuff is good for 1 year but they make it obvious.

I think I'm ordering the two Elton John multi channel and pre ordering Herbie Handcock.

Oh yeah, if you don't already have the SACD's of Elton's Madman & Tumbleweed, grab 'em now. The mixes are amazing and I'm sure that pretty soon the supply will be gone and prices on the secondhand market won't be cheap. This has happened with the other Elton SACDs.

Another question, for the JA Imports, is there a set of hiragana/katakana/kanji that lets you know it is also multi-channel?
Every now and then I run into them used. I have never worried about it since I couldn't listen to them but going forward it might be a great opportunity for me to stumble on the occasional gem.
And some day a pissed off girlfriend is going to sell the six string theory MCH during her break up and I'll finally have a copy.

For all you Joni fans, an amazing book for a pittance!

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0358181720/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o05_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

[IMG]

An art and hand-written lyrics book Joni initially made to give to friends for Christmas. Totally gorgeous and a steal at just $4.12!!! (I paid $5.69- what a rip-off
:mad:
:D
)
And if you're not a prime member, instead of paying shipping you can sign up for a 1 week prime trial for $1.99.

Just over $6 for a beautiful book!

But only 1 per customer. To save the great deal for more people from people like me who was gonna get like 5-6 more to give as presents once I saw how gorgeous this book is.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0358181720/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o05_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

[IMG]

An art and hand-written lyrics book Joni initially made to give to friends for Christmas. Totally gorgeous and a steal at just $4.12!!! (I paid $5.69- what a rip-off
)
And if you're not a prime member, instead of paying shipping you can sign up for a 1 week prime trial for $1.99.

But only 1 per customer. To save the great deal for more people from people like me who was gonna get like 5-6 more to give as presents once I saw how gorgeous this book is.

Thanks for the heads up. Ordered! Greatly looking forward to a supreme artist whose voice may have been silenced but her words and music shall live on forever!

Thanks for the heads up. Ordered! Greatly looking forward to a supreme artist whose voice may have been silenced but her words and music shall live on forever!

Truly. But her painting will also live forever. She is as talented a visual artist as a musical artist. I'm sure her paintings will start going for huge sums after her death.

That's what so cool about this book: a look at both her musical (at least lyrically) and her visual artistry.

[IMG]

)

Thanks x2!

I just bought one too. The shipping cost more than the book! I've always loved Joni's artwork. I hadn't heard about the book before. This will be a treat.

Back