SDE’s Surround Series - Your Fantasy Wishlist

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haven’t listened to this in a long time. Frank is front left. The music is spread out pretty well among all four channels. It’s the My Way album.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
Listen
Going about this the wrong way
What is there to stop the community from bringing out a title ourselves, in house.

Are you telling me that you couldn't contact the relevant People to comission a release.

Steven Wilson was "close" to doing [Talk Talk mixes], but then Mark Hollis changed his mind. I wonder if there's even a possibility to do them now.
There's so much mystery and commercial freedom emanating from the story of Talk Talk's last two albums that I'm not exactly sure how I feel about a surround sound mix being made of it. Undoubtedly, though, if Steven Wilson were involved, it would be a labor of love.

There's so much mystery and commercial freedom emanating from the story of Talk Talk's last two albums that I'm not exactly sure how I feel about a surround sound mix being made of it. Undoubtedly, though, if Steven Wilson were involved, it would be a labor of love.
Looking back I think they were much underrated at the time. I remember being at the Six of the Best (Genesis & Peter Gabriel) concert at Milton Keynes way back in October 1982. Not only was there constant booing but stuff was being thrown at them which resulted in them leaving the stage!

Back