Show us your gear!

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG-20230417-WA0011.jpg

Made a gallery wall in the music room (which is stereo only for now)
I used 7 & 12" record covers, cd/dvd/sacd/ bluray booklets & posters and even a cassette cover.

20230417_200223.jpg

Very Purty! I used to have that Panasonic Cassette player but in ...yellow????
Thanks! Those cassette players are kind of easy to restore luckily. The 8 track dynamite not so much. Most of the heads are shot! It's those old 1950-60's RCA Bakelite 45 rpm players however that are a pain to restore, maintain and keep 'em going. What else would I have to do with my spare time:ROFLMAO:

The butcher cover, how cool is that!
I'm a second career physician, and went back to med school at 38. That was my graduation gift to myself!

Grew up on Long Island and know a guy who was at the closing of an old general kind of store called Grants, like Woolworth's. Anyway, he found a cardboard box of sealed stereo Butcher cover albums in the basement and was selling them off a few every 10 years or so. Can you imagine??? I think there were 20 in the box!!!

I'm a second career physician, and went back to med school at 38. That was my graduation gift to myself!

Grew up on Long Island and know a guy who was at the closing of an old general kind of store called Grants, like Woolworth's. Anyway, he found a cardboard box of sealed stereo Butcher cover albums in the basement and was selling them off a few every 10 years or so. Can you imagine??? I think there were 20 in the box!!!
I grew up in the Bronx. I started med school at 31 and completed residency (every 3rd night on call for 3 years :rolleyes:) at 38. I got a standing ovation at residency graduation LOL. I completed a Fellowship in Behavioral and Developmental Pediatrics at 40 and then finally entered the work force for good. Retired at 66. Thankfully, I went on a surround DVD and SACD buying binge a year before I retired.

Back