Simply random stuff

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm hooked on surround. Tull spins...

Whenever I get to feel this way
Try to find new words to say
I think about the quad old days
We used to know

...Each to his own way I'll go mine
Best of luck with what you find
But for your own sake remember quad times
We used to know

Tell me about it. Usually by late July the only thing BaltOmorians have to look forward to are the Ravens and football season. It's really exciting and weird at the same time to still be thinking about baseball and the Orioles. To actually care what happens in baseball in October, very strange.
I'm all Orioles now. Although the Blue Jays have settled into the garden.

Hi. I'm Bill and I'm addicted to collecting music and I don't care.
If I thought I could melt the discs down and take them intravenously to get the same affect I would. :D

The first step for the rest of you that really want to kick your habit is to get the stuff out of your house. Anyone who seriously wants to kick their habit, PM me and I will send you my address so I can take all that junk off your hands.

Anyone else having problems with Firefox on this site? I can't access the edit menu, insert pics, etc except with Chrome.
I have the adblocker turned off. I've made exceptions for pop up windows for QQ.
At a loss here.
Using Firefox 118.0.1 as my desktop PC default browser. Having no problems even with these extensions being used:

1696783320179.png

Good luck let us know what pans out!

Edit: I used to use a javascript blocker but that did cause problems so I removed it & all ok.

I've disabled all extensions and still no go. Just don't get it.
If you're Windows based (can't remember) has there been a Windows update?

I've been away on business and I take my Microsoft Surface Go 3 with me as its light and I can download stuff to watch from Netflix etc.

I did a Windows update before I left and I then when I tried to use it I found it wouldn't let me run LibreOffice! :mad: (I don't use Microsoft Office 360, only Edge & Windows)

If you're Windows based (can't remember) has there been a Windows update?

I've been away on business and I take my Microsoft Surface Go 3 with me as its light and I can download stuff to watch from Netflix etc.

I did a Windows update before I left and I then when I tried to use it I found it wouldn't let me run LibreOffice! :mad: (I don't use Microsoft Office 360, only Edge & Windows)
I use libreoffice on my second pc. On my main rig I have Office 19 small business. But haven't been on the second (Win10) machine lately.

The last Win11 Pro update I had was fairly recent but the day is lost to C.R.S. I'm afraid.

I'm guessing around Oct 5 since that was my last backup of my C: drive.

Damn! The Orioles are down 0-2 in a best of 5 series!

Yeah, we've got our backs to the wall now. No firing on all cylinders at all. Terrible time to have a few guys slump.
It doesn't make me happy but if it's meant to be it will happen. I haven't given up yet. Our record was better away than home, but three straight is a rough road.

Yeah, we've got our backs to the wall now. No firing on all cylinders at all. Terrible time to have a few guys slump.
It doesn't make me happy but if it's meant to be it will happen. I haven't given up yet. Our record was better away than home, but three straight is a rough road.
I'm rooting for you! I want to see a Twins-Orioles LCS!

Back