Simply random stuff

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
JOHN BELUSHI'S HEADSTONE

MARTHAS VINEYARD, MA - JUNE 22:  A general view of the gravesite where actor John Belushi (1949-1982) is thought to be buried in Chilmark Cemetery on Martha

Let me add this: Those people who are fleeing are slowly changing the places they are going to into the places they are trying to escape. I mean, do any of you gentle souls really want people from New Joisey moving into your state? (How 'bout I make you an offer you can't refuse? Capisce? ) ;)

View attachment 90898
That is sadly true. A lot of people moved to California and changed it, not for the better. Many of them are now moving to Idaho and a lot of the natives don’t like it. And it’s not just politics.

That is sadly true. A lot of people moved to California and changed it, not for the better. Many of them are now moving to Idaho and a lot of the natives don’t like it. And it’s not just politics.
If everyone is fleeing New Jersey, can someone tell me why are there so bloody many people here?

I suspect that the major metropolitan areas of Florida and Texas will soon be as unpleasant to drive through as those in other areas. (Yeah, they already are and have been for some time.)

If everyone is fleeing New Jersey, can someone tell me why are there so bloody many people here?

I suspect that the major metropolitan areas of Florida and Texas will soon be as unpleasant to drive through as those in other areas. (Yeah, they already are and have been for some time.)
The article mentioned Idaho as a place where people were leaving, but as one of those who are part of the problem (people moving in and raising housing prices for one thing), I don’t have any idea how they got their data. I think it’s propaganda, which is the most polite term I can think of.

Back