Simply random stuff

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi friends! Been trying to contact Racket records (Marillion online shop) without success, the contact form on the site isn't working and I receive no replies emailing them directly... anybody knows if the store is active? You ever ordered directly from there? Thank you
Yes, its active, its Marillion's own webshop, I order all my Marillion albums via their shop.

You remember if you received your orders with registered 💌 mail? Thank you
No I just used standard mail not registered.

If you're wondering where your album is I have found with imports to the UK is they can get stuck in customs for a long time if they are sent via normal postal services, the couriers like DHL/FedEx are usually a lot quicker through customs. Could be the same in Italy.

I looked out of the window this afternoon and saw the fox looking at me, it then went and had a good sniff & wander about the garden!
IMG_0073.jpg
IMG_0074.jpg

I looked out of the window this afternoon and saw the fox looking at me, it then went and had a good sniff & wander about the garden!
View attachment 104321 View attachment 104322

In the Pet and Critters thread!

In the Pet and Critters thread, Duncan!!!!!!

We had a mama and her kits under our shed some time back. Then they came out one evening. So cute.

In the Pet and Critters thread!

In the Pet and Critters thread, Duncan!!!!!!

We had a mama and her kits under our shed some time back. Then they came out one evening. So cute.
I hadn't had a fox in the garden for years, there has been a pheasant wandering about it (I guess it escaped the small game hunters!) so I suspect the fox was after that - mind you it was pretty random when it sat down and stared at me as I moved about in the kitchen! Mind you not as random as if it had been an Elk :ROFLMAO:

I hadn't had a fox in the garden for years, there has been a pheasant wandering about it (I guess it escaped the small game hunters!) so I suspect the fox was after that - mind you it was pretty random when it sat down and stared at me as I moved about in the kitchen! Mind you not as random as if it had been an Elk :ROFLMAO:
I had to look that up. Apparently elk are considered extinct over there. Sad. They are beautiful creatures, although we have none in Florida.

Back