Simply random stuff

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So, Clement. The truth finally comes out. You're a actually a ringer!
giphy.gif

Early life​

Eric Clapton was born on 30 March 1945 in Ripley, Surrey, England, to 16-year-old Patricia Molly Clapton (1929–1999) and Edward Walter Fryer (1920–1985), a 25-year-old soldier from Montreal, Quebec.[14] Fryer was drafted to war before Clapton's birth and then returned to Canada. Clapton grew up believing that his grandmother, Rose, and her second husband, Jack Clapp, Patricia's stepfather, were his parents, and that his mother was actually his older sister. The similarity in surnames gave rise to the erroneous belief that Clapton's real surname is Clapp (Reginald Cecil Clapton was the name of Rose's first husband, Eric Clapton's maternal grandfather).[15] Years later, his mother married another Canadian soldier and moved to Germany,[16] leaving Eric with his grandparents in Surrey.[17]

Temperatures rose above 52 degrees Celsius (125.6 degrees Fahrenheit) in Pakistan’s southern province of Sindh, the highest reading of the summer and close to the country’s record high amid an ongoing heat wave, the met office said on Monday.
you are full of good news! Come on down in 91* heat and 70+ humidity and work with me in N Fl....if you dare... :)

You want exercise? Come follow me for a day. Then when I collapse please pick me up and head me for a water hose. ;)
As long as We can listen to some surround at the end of the day, i've got your back . . . hell, even if there's no surround in it, i've got your back! Stay Surrounded, Comrade!

Back