Sly & the Family Stone Greatest Hits - 4.0 Audio Fidelity Multichannel SACD (October 2015)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is this shipping out to members yet?

Yes. The Sly & the Family Stone Greatest Hits Multichannel SACDs started shipping to AF Members on Monday.
We should see some photos of the SACDs from AF members soon.

Attachments

• SLY_BOOKLET_1_40.jpg
    SLY_BOOKLET_1_40.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 247
Last edited:
Listening to Sly & The Family Stone Greatest Hits in stereo right now. Smooth.

Attachments

• SLY_FRONT37.jpg
    SLY_FRONT37.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 225
Poll is up. As always, please wait until you listen AT LEAST a few times before voting. I know it's easy to get all excited on first listen and just throw out a 10. :)

Historically, when AMazon tells me a new date that is sooner, they've come through.

So I look in my cart this morning on amazon to check on the status of Sly...today is supposed to be the "in stock" date..and it says it's out of stock here....hopefully they had so many pre orders that their stock is depleted...OR...they didn't get the product when they thought they would...I can remember one time when amazon sent me a notice saying a release would arrive at an earlier date..and then the next day I got another email stating it would be delayed...let us know when you get your shipping notice..Acoustic Sounds has now revised their in stock date to Oct 20

So I look in my cart this morning on amazon to check on the status of Sly...today is supposed to be the "in stock" date..and it says it's out of stock here....hopefully they had so many pre orders that their stock is depleted...OR...they didn't get the product when they thought they would...I can remember one time when amazon sent me a notice saying a release would arrive at an earlier date..and then the next day I got another email stating it would be delayed...let us know when you get your shipping notice..Acoustic Sounds has now revised their in stock date to Oct 20

Should be at the web sites next week from what I hear. Stay tuned.....

Now amazon is saying that it will be "in stock" on the 20th HERE

The Big River says Sly has shipped and I should have mine tomorrow!

Boom!
(shacka-lacka-lacka!) :banana:

Prepare yourself for some wonderful wacky old Quad mixes! (if you've not heard them elsewhere already.. some ultra discrete and "out there" choices for where elements end up but it works..!) Also if you're used to hearing the common or garden versions of these songs the upgrade in sound quality is quite something. I'm hoping this one's as big as The Doors for AF, it deserves to be imho.

Back