Some of my Sony selection here in New Zealand

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

surteess

The current gear in the lounge - I am in the middle of repairing a TA-3200F to drive the subs from the center out from each of the TA-1150's

I also have other Sony & JVC gear spread around the house, if you want to see the list of stuff then search out an earlier posting done by me.
regards

Stephen
(Auckland, New Zealand)

Attachments

• SONY LOUNGE b (800x600).jpg
    SONY LOUNGE b (800x600).jpg
    353.6 KB · Views: 217
ohh shiny and in beautiful condition

did you built the shelving yourself?- looks as if like they were built specifically for your stereo equipment- everything fits amazing well

Yes went to night school to make it - it is Kauri wood, one of the harder types here in NZ, when polished it looks like "tiger-eye". The beauty about building the modular idea is that I can just add more sections......most JVC/Sony gear is the same size.

Yes went to night school to make it - it is Kauri wood, one of the harder types here in NZ, when polished it looks like "tiger-eye". The beauty about building the modular idea is that I can just add more sections......most JVC/Sony gear is the same size.

Nice.... Beats my "ahem" Pinus Radiata wood cabinets......

Good to have another Kiwi on QQ!!!

wow another Kiwi !!!! we should get together & make 8-channel!!!!

what setup are you running....

I was a bit young to get into Quad when it came out... so I don't have any "true" quad equipment... just quad recordings on DVD-A, SACD, Blu-ray & DTS CD (and DVD).

FYI - Have a surround set-up with Image speakers & a Oppo blu-ray player....

Back