Spinners QUADIO Blu Ray Comments

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I finally inquired about my Spinners replacement disc that hasn’t arrived yet. It went out on 1/11/24 but was returned because of an inadequate address on 1/25/24. They sent me the tracking for the first attempt and I couldn’t believe the number of stops it made. So yesterday I was told they ship me another one. It’s amazing that in this digital age a company can change an address of someone they’ve sent many things too. You see those “suggested” addresses” sometimes when ordering things. Probably something like that. It wasn’t exact though both are correct.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: GOS
I finally inquired about my Spinners replacement disc that hasn’t arrived yet. It went out on 1/11/24 but was returned because of an inadequate address on 1/25/24. They sent me the tracking for the first attempt and I couldn’t believe the number of stops it made. So yesterday I was told they ship me another one. It’s amazing that in this digital age a company can change an address of someone they’ve sent many things too. You see those “suggested” addresses” sometimes when ordering things. Probably something like that. It wasn’t exact though both are correct.
Same. Exact. Thing. Happened. To. Me. They’re shipping me a new one now too…

• Wow
Reactions: GOS
What was wrong with the address, I wonder? Did they get it wrong?
No idea. They had the correct info but whether that was translated to what was written on the mailer is anyone’s guess. Given this incident and the poop show around the last batch of quadios shipped, I have a hunch their fulfillment setup is a hot mess and we’re all seeing this play out in real time.

Back