Tangerine Dream - In Search Of Hades pre-order live

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Amazon UK charged my card last night so I guess mine will be shipping out shortly - it even dropped below 100GBP so I got that price of course (it now shows as 119.99gbp)

Finally got my notice of "Dispatched" for mine:rolleyes:; but dispatched means something a little different for me here

I got a very special update email from Amazon.UK yesterday; I saved a whopping £0.63 on my pre-order:rolleyes:, guess I needed something to complain about today! - At least it's on the way.(y)

Got the same happy email from the UK, Pupsta .... NEVER look a gift horse [or DRAGON] in the mouth, JP ... that box set is still over $100 more at Yankee AmazonUS[w/tax]https://www.amazon.com/Search-Hades...erine+Dream+in+search+of+hades,aps,120&sr=1-1

Aussie Chucky's Surround Master v.2 burnin' up the Pupsta's cochleas👂🐶👂

Last edited:
Got the same happy email from the UK, Pupsta .... NEVER look a gift horse [or DRAGON] in the mouth, JP ... that box set is still over $100 more at Yankee AmazonUS!

Aussie Chucky's Surround Master v.2 burnin' up the Pupsta's cochleas👂🐶👂

Quite right you are Ralphie - total of 4 cochleas, or as we say here; 4 X 4 good buddy!🥳

This box set really is a thing of beauty, probably one of the nicest and most comprehensive box sets that has been assembled in recent memory by one of the major labels.
I don't know when I'll have time to do a really good and thorough listen to these surround mixes (especially since I don't consider this kind of music to be good driving music) but I'm already very impressed with this set, and I would hope that more people will consider getting this set to support quality music releases like these.

:)

Back