Teac A-3340S Service Manual

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello.
I'm new here. But, if anyone has a pdf copy of Teac A-3340S manual and or service manual I sure could use a copy. Maybe I can help you someday.
Thanks in advance.

I have just sent you an e-mail !! I would also like the user manual as well !! Kind regards and all the best

Kevin.

Hi,

I would also like a copy of the A-3340S user manual. I used to be in a band in the late 70s early80s and have a tape that I wish to play back and have just bought one of these machines on e-bay. I also have the service manual so if any one wishes to have it just ask.
My e-mail is [email protected]

Kevin

Hi,

I bought the A-3340S User Mmanual PDF in the end for £6.27 If any one would like a copy I will send it to you via e-mail for half what I paid £3.00 in total via payPal then we both save. Just let me know.

All the best

Kevin.

I finally took the time to see the proper title of the manuals I've been sending out.

3340-S Operating Manual
A-3340-S Service Manual
A-3340-S Parts List
A-3340-S Condensed Electrical Procedure Manual
A-3340-S Head Wiring Schematic
A-3340-S Tape Transport Schematic
A-3340-S Preamplifier Schematic

And, just for good measure, I also include:

AX-10 Sound On Sound & Echo Unit Operating Manual
AX-20 Mix-Down Panel Operating Manual

Not bad for 6 bucks! Huh?

I also have Operating and Service Manuals for

Model 2 Mixer
Model 2A Mixer
MB-20 Meters
Combined Models 2340 / 3340

I have been trying to help a retired friend who needs these manuals very much.
He is forgetting more than he remembers anymore. Please contact me at
[email protected] to setup away for me to get copies of these manuals.
Will work with you to complete this request. Thank You WMJ

Hi,
I am a new member and am creating a High Quality PDF of the TEAC 3340S Owners Manual. I could use some help with proofing some of the pages which came from the low quality scan floating around. If you have an original paper copy of the manual I can send you the pages which need proofing (additional text from the original paper manual). Please private message me if you can help out.
Skip

If you are still looking for the operating manual, I can provide a copy. Send a private message with your address.

Dave
Hi,
I finally finished the High Quality full color PDF for the TEAC 3340S Owners Manual. it is available for free at https://tekinfowave.com/teac_3340S_manual.php I completed this with the generous help of Decoder Man (Dave). I am taking Donations via PayPal if you find the manual useful.
Thanks Skip

Hi,
I finally finished the High Quality full color PDF for the TEAC 3340S Owners Manual. it is available for free at https://tekinfowave.com/teac_3340S_manual.php I completed this with the generous help of Decoder Man (Dave). I am taking Donations via PayPal if you find the manual useful.
Thanks Skip
Wow, a manual that actually tells you how to do things like lubricate the product and de-magnetise the heads. No manufacturer trusts end users to do anything like that these days, it would need to be returned to an authorised service centre to have that done.

Back