Teaser-Automotive Surround master!

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chucky3042

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
QQ Supporter
Dear car surround nuts

Yet another teaser (will be demo it in a USA car show next month), its an in line automotive Surround Master. It has bot RCA and speaker line level inputs to increase your chance of interfacing it. Its all with our concept of cheap modular surround for the masses.

IMG_20210811_154947.jpg

IMG_20210811_154846.jpg

I missed this last year. Awesome! I'm building a pontoon boat that has a hardtop "cabin" over the helm.(Suntracker Party Hut) 🎶Quad on the water...🎶 ???

I should have made it a center cockpit.

Reactions: GOS
somehow I missed this last year...interesting...could I ask for a COMPRESSOR on this?
I have never understood why in the ONLY place where it's necessary there are NO CAR RADIOS with it!!!

somehow I missed this last year...interesting...could I ask for a COMPRESSOR on this?
I have never understood why in the ONLY place where it's necessary there are NO CAR RADIOS with it!!!
I had a car radio/CD with a compressor several cars ago. But I had to go several levels deep in a menu to find it, A week after I found it, a tree fell on the car and totaled it.

Back