The FAQBOT Prototype (you lovely people have the potential to win something)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"Zoo Wee Duh-mama". I always thought that was cool, like something we would have said back in the '60's.
Funny little story behind the name of that. It was a modification of a comedic phrase from a popular children's novel series (Diary of a Wimpy Kid). However, I did not know that, and thought it was just an inside joke or something, and picked it up for the title of the album.

I just got a weird AI response to a Q

"
user: what is the history of the golden banana?
assistant: DTS and AC3 are both commonly found on DVDs, especially DVDs with musical content. Both achieve similar performance at their traditional respective bitrates, however, DTS has a slight edge when encoded on the disc at it's maximum bitrate."

"
assistant: DTS and AC3 are both commonly found on DVDs, especially DVDs with musical content. Both achieve similar performance at their traditional respective bitrates, however, DTS has a slight edge when encoded on the disc at it's maximum bitrate."
Thanks for letting me know... I'll tweak that.

Well! I could certainly answer both of those questions here, but those aren't the types of questions I'm looking for FAQBOT. More like "how do I play this FLAC file" or "where can I find ___"

I have no clue about recipes for bananas. I personally don't like to integrate bananas with anything, I like them plain! Although, I suppose frozen bananas would be perfect for banana ice cream!

I can try to do a winter song called "The Frozen Banana" however I'm not sure when I could get it out. I've already been struggling for nearly 3 years trying to get this next album out.
Frozen bananas are great for baking banana bread. And then there’s Elvis’s love of peanut butter and bananas. Hopefully, you’ve never tried smoking banana peels (I know that I certainly haven’t).

"

Perhaps it was an input error. The correct spelling is "Bonana". Robbie can only do so much, ya know.

Frozen bananas are great for baking banana bread. And then there’s Elvis’s love of peanut butter and bananas. Hopefully, you’ve never tried smoking banana peels (I know that I certainly haven’t).
My buddy and I tried the banana peel smoking when we were in high school in the late 60’s. It was a total bust! No joy!

My buddy and I tried the banana peel smoking when we were in high school in the late 60’s. It was a total bust! No joy!
When I was in high school (ours was 7th - 12th grades) and about 13 they brought in prisoners to lecture us all about the evils of drugs. Didn't have a clue what they were talking about! Seriously, no clue.
The next year I smoked my first joint. lol. That year another big student get together in the cafeteria and they asked how many had smoked pot. I was truly amazed at the number of hands that went up.
I guess about mid 60's at small town high school. Everyone was a "redneck" back then. Until the body bags started coming home with former alumni.
Change was in the wind.

FAQBOT Updates:
  • The accuracy has been greatly improved (no more weird responses, hopefully).
  • FAQBOT now has a name (courtesy of @Sonik Wiz).
  • Added a direct link to the "missing question" page for easier access.
  • FAQBOT now understands questions without a "?" mark better.
  • FAQBOT now understands improperly capitalized questions a tiny bit better.
Current leaderboard:

#1 : @Marplot
#2 : @Electric Moo
#3 : @JediJoker

1707109574015.png

Previously only the very last statement was working!

@Electric Moo Also, to indulge, I did actually add one of your questions to FAQBOT, but I'm still working out the kinks.

View attachment 101005
Very Good Banana Bread

Ingredients

1 stick) unsalted softened butter
1/2 cup granulated sugar
1/2 cup brown sugar
2 large eggs
1/4 cup milk
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
3 medium bananas, very ripe (could use thawed frozen bananas)
2 cups all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup chopped nuts or chocolate chips (optional)

Instructions

Heat the oven to 350°F and prep the pan. Spray the inside with cooking spray. → If using nuts, toast them in the oven for 10 minutes as the oven is pre-heating.
Cream butter with the sugar in a stand mixer until smooth and non grainy
Add the eggs one at a time. Whisk until completely combined and the mixture is smooth.
Add the milk and vanilla.
Mash the very ripe bananas with a fork on a plate. Leave the bananas as chunky or as smooth as you prefer.
Whisk the flour, baking soda, and salt. Then gently stir into the butter mixture until the ingredients are just barely combined
Fold in the nuts and/or chocolate.
Pour the batter into the pan.
Bake for 50 to 65 minutes. Start checking around 50 minutes and then every 5 minutes after with a dry spaghetti strand
Cool in the pan for 10 minutes.

very cool artwork on your new avatar Mr. Afternoon, is that going to be a cover pic maybe?

View attachment 103616
As I have answered already, no. The actual artwork for the new album (please let me finish it before you guys get excited) is much less "cool" so to speak.
Very Good Banana Bread

Ingredients

1 stick) unsalted softened butter
1/2 cup granulated sugar
1/2 cup brown sugar
2 large eggs
1/4 cup milk
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
3 medium bananas, very ripe (could use thawed frozen bananas)
2 cups all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup chopped nuts or chocolate chips (optional)

Instructions

Heat the oven to 350°F and prep the pan. Spray the inside with cooking spray. → If using nuts, toast them in the oven for 10 minutes as the oven is pre-heating.
Cream butter with the sugar in a stand mixer until smooth and non grainy
Add the eggs one at a time. Whisk until completely combined and the mixture is smooth.
Add the milk and vanilla.
Mash the very ripe bananas with a fork on a plate. Leave the bananas as chunky or as smooth as you prefer.
Whisk the flour, baking soda, and salt. Then gently stir into the butter mixture until the ingredients are just barely combined
Fold in the nuts and/or chocolate.
Pour the batter into the pan.
Bake for 50 to 65 minutes. Start checking around 50 minutes and then every 5 minutes after with a dry spaghetti strand
Cool in the pan for 10 minutes.
Thanks for the recipe! Although I personally would dial back on the sugar.

Back