• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Quadraphonic Quad and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

The Official QQ Sales, Vouchers, Coupons and Discount Codes Megathread

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This was $28.11 back in June 12, 2021.

Idlewild South [3 CD/Blu-ray Combo]
The Allman Brothers Band
Sold by: Amazon.com Services LLC
Return window closed on Jul 19, 2021
$28.11
Condition: Used - Like New

Order Summary​

Item(s) Subtotal:
$28.11
Shipping & Handling:
$7.10
Free Shipping:
-$7.10

Total before tax:
$28.11
Estimated tax to be collected:
$1.41

Grand Total:
$29.52

I must confess, I haven' t open or played it yet😒. So sorry, I can't say but it's 9.42 in poll index.

Attachments

• 16718198563388657011245135869614.jpg
    16718198563388657011245135869614.jpg
    1,017.5 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Woo Hoo! The DeepDiscount After-Christmas Sale is Here! 15% off in-stock items!
View attachment 86712
https://www.deepdiscount.com/?utm_campaign=2203522603&utm_medium=email&utm_source=zaius
After several attempts to place my order with Deep Discount and utilizing two different credit cards which I know are VALID, I keep getting a notice from DD that Ooops something is amiss.

The only thing that is amiss is Deep Discount's website! This after several attempts and I did check my emails and Chase bank accounts and there is NOTHING amiss!

Anyone else have similar issues?

Last edited:
Hmm, I do recollect having to "Clear Browsing Data" a few months back during a similar situation . . . did you ever get an order in Ralph @4-earredwonder ?
I have to call Chase bank because they're declining my business and personal credit cards and I checked with Chase online and everything is FINE...just tried placing an order again and a thingy keeps popping up 'OOppps!'

Very strange indeed because I never had an issue with DD.

edit: Eureka: issue was resolved. Order successfully placed!

Last edited:
Super Deluxe Edition is having a "spend that Christmas money from Granny" sale with numerous titles.

I tried to copy a link but I think his site may be swamped. What made me look was Revolver 5 cd set for 90 pounds. (about $101)

Still too high for me , but I think he also has Abbey Road on sale too. Take a look. You all know how to get there.

Back