The QuadraphonicQuad Craft Beer/Microbrew thread

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Happy Memorial Day weekend QQers
This one is from Michigan. Old Nation Brewing. TURPS. A double hazy IPA made with New Zealand hops. 9 percent ABV and 65 IBUs. Veeryy tasty !! Ill go 9 on a 10 scale. Pure Michigan
oldnationturps.jpg

RAR: Out Of Order Series
Sultan of Swat (sour ale blueberries, raspberries, and blue raspberry cotton candy)
Legend Never Die (sour ale blackberries, blueberries, coconut, and cinnamon). I have brewed for over a decade and have no idea how they got this to foam so well and then have it harden not unlike a meringue.
20240525_221249.jpg
20240528_195638.jpg

aye, thank goodness it was in the name. It was crisp and would be great on a hot day, but the fruit was not showcased as I hoped.

• Sad
Reactions: GOS
Taxman Maple Vanilla Belgian style Stout.
Wow this was tasty (as were the 3 above) and the 14.7% ABV surprised me; I would have guess 8% until it kicked me in the ass.
View attachment 106260
Man, I am literally a lightweight as well as figuratively (hey, I admit it I'm not the proverbial "big drinker".) Almost 15% ABV is a serious beer indeed! I'll have to see if I can locate this in our area...sounds like it might be something I'd like, especially since I really like Belgian beers. How pronounced is the maple/vanilla flavor?

RAR: Out Of Order Series
Sultan of Swat (sour ale blueberries, raspberries, and blue raspberry cotton candy)
Legend Never Die (sour ale blackberries, blueberries, coconut, and cinnamon). I have brewed for over a decade and have no idea how they got this to foam so well and then have it harden not unlike a meringue.
View attachment 106258
What a sad thing for any drink to be put in that Ranger glass.

But kind of appropriate that it was called Sultan of Swat kind of like how the Strangers were swatted out of the playoffs.
😝

Back