The QQ pet & critters thread...

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1000003032.jpg

"Let me just get up in here. Oh, were you reading?"

Why does there have to be an "Official Pet of the QQ forum"? Why does everything become a competition? To me, they are ALL favorites so I'm not taking anything away from Bodhi.

I feel the competition angle takes away from the spirit of the thread.

Doug

Why does there have to be an "Official Pet of the QQ forum"? Why does everything become a competition? To me, they are ALL favorites so I'm not taking anything away from Bodhi.

Doug
Well, I’m not sure how official any of these designations are, so I am OK until someone starts selling t-shirts.

Doug
At no point was this a competition to be the official pet of QQ. It was a chance to get Bodhi selected for Dog of the Year in Modern Dog Magazine. @cbmmm3 offhand comment about QQ official pet was more a comment on the vested effort of a few of us to get Bodhi "on the cover."

I agree ALL the QQ critters are winners. That's why if Lamar was going for Cat of the Year, some of would do our best to make that happen.

This critter keeps getting into the bird feeder. We chase him/her off, but the little one is relentless.

View attachment 103939
They're determined little blighters, as having chewed into my loft they didn't want to stop coming in, bizarrely they stayed in my neighbours loft over night and used mine as the entrance/exit! I and my neighbours now have rodent mesh all long the edge of the roof an under the tiles - they haven't got in again ....... yet!

Last edited:
Ya might consider using this:

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Audubon-...-5-lb-Bag/980932765?athbdg=L1102&from=/search

I do & the squirrels really do avoid it. The birds find it delicious.
We have that stuff. We also have three other squirrel-proof feeders. We took down the window box feeder today, not because of that squirrel, but because it's just about time for Yogi and Boo Boo to start coming around.

BTW, this afternoon, the squirrel climbed up the side of the window looking for the feeder that was no longer there. I actually felt sorry for the little bugger. He'll now have to forage on what the birds drop on the ground.

Back