The SDE Surround Sound Series (Updated list of titles with links in post #1)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I received my copy of Gilbert O'Sullivan's Driven. It's a very pleasant album so far. It reminds me of the lighter side of the band, Pilot. Listening in Dolby Atmos. Production is excellent and I think the mix tastefully fits the music.

Who is Number 7?
1669030247206.png

Unless I’m mistaken, in the UK, Revolver was the 7th Beatles album.

7th Beatles album, 7th SDE Surround Sound release.

So there you have it... the most “wrong” answer I can think of.

I’ve learned by this point that there’s no way I can guess what the true answer will be. I’ll instead focus on how wrong I can be.

I'm hoping it's the first of many Grateful Dead Atmos disc a sub series within the SDE series.
Greatful Deadmos
Steven Wilson’s own message when confirming he did the American Beauty mix was that the mix was part of a “larger program with both digital and physical releases”… so I’d think the GD stuff would come from Dead Inc rather than SDE

I'm not too optimistic about it being the Dead, as Paul already said that Warner was unwilling to license Seal or A-Ha to SDE. Aside from Gilbert O'Sullivan's Driven, I think all the prior releases were from Universal?

:ROFLMAO: I only remember the giant ball bouncing on the beach. I only remember that I was scared with that, and nothing more. :ROFLMAO:
I was 10 when it appeared on TV and it seemed weird even for 1967, especially the bouncing ball! Loved the Mini Mokes though.

Back