The Vicar - Songbook #1

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is there a 5.1 demo of any of the songs somewhere? I think there is only stereo?

Yes, there is.
Currently located here but hopefully here as well very soon. A separate page with more detail is also available here (One day we will get all last years stuff added to the site as well as this years projects - 2013 could well be a bumper year)
(with apologies for the blatant self promotion)

The masters have gone out, and are on their way to the replication plant for all 3 territories as I write this (USA, Japan, EU).

The surround mix is really great and the best bonus is I really enjoy the music. Can't wait for the release. Anxious to hear what the rest of the disc sounds like.

The surround mix is really great and the best bonus is I really enjoy the music. Can't wait for the release. Anxious to hear what the rest of the disc sounds like.

Shouldn't be too long now.
Apologies on the CUE file screwup - I will check this immediately (possibly it names the file in the location it was created?)
Will also go file a bug report for WaveLab.
Much appreciated to grill - even though the link is not working here - for pointing the anomaly out.

The teaser is great, just a superb 5.1 experience....I'm *really* looking forward to the DVD-A.

Just listening to the samples for the first time. Do we know the identity of The Vicar yet ? Is it a U.K. vocalist ? Is it Stephen "Tin Tin" Duffy ??

I'm 100% certain ! ( Sounds like, Stephen does " Rufus Wainwright " )

Any confirmation, "Verger Neil" ?? :)

Lisa from Burning Shed emailed this, to all who pre ordered the Songbook,

Many thanks for buying The Vicar cd and cd/dvd from Burning Shed.

Unfortunately, the label has recently informed us that Songbook #1 has been subject to delays.

We apologise profusely for this and hope it doesn't cause too much inconvenience for you.

The album is now due to be shipped on May 27th.

ME? No, not at all.
It has already been correctly worked out and is in fact given away in the video chronicles as well as the novel.

You'll have to buy the record & pay attention during the chronicle of "The Mysterious Case of Billy's missing G-String". :cool:

You'll have to buy the record & pay attention during the chronicle of "The Mysterious Case of Billy's missing G-String". :cool:

Well, when anyone's guessed wrong, you've pointed out they're wrong....so i'll come to my own conclusions ( wrong or right ) given your response....or lack of ( initially )

Back