The Vicar - Songbook #1

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It must be one of those days - still don't understand.
We limeys have an odd sense of humour though so not to worry

Jon, will correct me if i'm wrong ?....but I assumed it was to do with, not giving an answer to whom the vocalist ( Vicar ) is ? i.e. doesn't matter how much we ask, ( or guess ) we're not going to get a definitive answer, it seems ? ( no disrespect )

Jon, will correct me if i'm wrong ?....but I assumed it was to do with, not giving an answer to whom the vocalist ( Vicar ) is ? i.e. doesn't matter how much we ask, ( or guess ) we're not going to get a definitive answer, it seems ? ( no disrespect )

US expression used in the New England area (most frequently in Maine) by persons being asked for directions to a far distant location that cannot be accessed without extensive, complicated directions.

And from Urban (not Jon!) Dictionary:

1. The place is remote and the route is hard to describe

2. the problem cannot be solved.

Anyone hear anything yet on this? I am getting a bit antsy! Been waiting more than awhile for a shipment confirmation.

Nothing here yet, and while I understand that little delays can happen I still get a little annoyed that I paid for something in January and it's nearing the end of May. If there's any fault with Burning Shed this is is it - charging before shipping (but dealing with Paypal I understand why...)...and for the most part I love to support them and it's not enough of an issue to make me stop supporting them.

From another angle though...what a way to take the excitement away. I got the 5.1 dts teaser oh so long ago, and when it was delayed they gave me a free mp3 download which was super-classy...but some of the enthusiasm is definitely gone though I'm sure it'll come back when the set finally does arrive.

Sorry if this seems a stupid question ! ?....but is Burning Shed the best place to order this from ? Seen available on Amazon, but some confusion, i.e. some info says one copy available....other says release date of June 18th ?? Is this only available has a DVD-A ? ( no redbook cd ? )

I got my shipping notice too yesterday and the anticipation of hearing the whole album in 5.1 has returned with gusto....what can I say - I'm easy.

I think the CD on June 18 is indeed correct.
The version with the DVD-A/V definitely has a regular CD included as well.

ME? No, not at all.
It has already been correctly worked out and is in fact given away in the video chronicles as well as the novel.

So I have to watch the 5+ hours :yikesof Chronicles to find out eh!!!

Back