TV Streaming Services and their Content

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
https://www.hulu.com/welcome^^^
I found out about this $0.99/month offer a few days ago and signed up.

I use a super old school method of time shifting max (and now hulu):
View using Firefox browser -> PC HDMI out to NTSC converter + PC stereo audio out -> VHS HiFi VCR -> Dolby Pro-Logic decoder + TV

The surround sound survives this process and the picture quality is ok on a 19" CRT TV.

Kirk Bayne

Indiana Jones and the Dial of Destiny is now streaming on Disney+

1701459896433.png

Halo The Series | Season 2 First Look Trailer | Paramount+​

Season 2 returns Feb. 8, 2024

*Wasn't even sure this show would return, thought it was fairly inconsistent last year. I'm hoping, Paramount+ gets bundled with Apple TV+.

I agree that is was inconsistent, but I still enjoyed it. I dropped Paramount+ when Strange New Worlds ended, so I'm hoping the bundle happens as well.

Normally, I would AVOID LIKE THE PLAGUE any flick with a title like FREAKS Vs THE REICH, but now streaming [for free to members] on Amazon Prime is this amazing little flick which if you are in search of something uniquely different will more than satisfy that desire. In Italian with English subtitles. Ciao!

The Netflix series BEEF has great accolades & won 3 outta 3 Golden Globe awards. I watched the 1st eps last night & I'm just gonna say it seems ugly and grating. I don't like either of the lead characters. However like much anime I've watched, sometimes you must make it through the next episode to see how it develops. Guess I'll check it out one more time tonight...

Most interested of other opinions.

Last edited:
The Netflix series BEEF has great accolades & won 3 outta 3 Golden Globe awards. I watched the 1st eps last night & I'm just gonna say it seems ugly and grating. I don't like either of the leads characters. However like much anime I've watched, sometimes you must make it through the next episode to see how it develops. Guess I'll check it out one more time tonight...

Most interested of other opinions.

I avoided watching that series for a long time because the trailers gave me the same feeling. And I had the same reaction after the first episode or two. But I kept watching and grew to enjoy it immensely.

I avoided watching that series for a long time because the trailers gave me the same feeling. And I had the same reaction after the first episode or two. But I kept watching and grew to enjoy it immensely.
Thanks for the reply. Just the kind of info I was looking for. Going downstairs now to watch #2.

It's all so freakin crazy, no matter what you watch, on every commercial break you're hit
with a fairly interesting preview of some new streaming show, each on a different network and each for only an additional 9.95, 10.95 or 11.95 a month.
And people thought they had it bad when the networks bundled (only) 150 channels for only 39.95 a month.
I'd hate to see the total media bills for an average family of 4 or 5 today.
And that's not to include the cell phone and internet bills. :eek:
Six channels for free, that all went off the air at midnight, doesn't look so bad any more. LOL

Back