Ultravox - Rage In Eden (Steven Wilson remix out in September!)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Twice I had ordered disks from Europe that got lost in the mail so I had to order them again. Very frustrating. This time, therefore, i decided to just order from Amazon and not deal with the frustration. As I kept not hearing from Amazon I caved, canceled my Amazon order, and ordered from jpc. It arrived yesterday (after less than a week) in a big box, very carefully wrapped.

The set is comparable to that of Vienna (same LP-sized box—for some reason the promotional material led me to believe the set would be smaller). And I have to say, I’m as happy with this 5.1 mix as I was with Vienna. In a word, awesome!

Same for me. I had my order with Amazon $70.00+ I canceled and re-ordered Amazon $59.00 but delivery is still Nov 3-11. There seems to be a lot of problems with this release?

Same for me. I had my order with Amazon $70.00+ I canceled and re-ordered Amazon $59.00 but delivery is still Nov 3-11. There seems to be a lot of problems with this release?

Yeah, like Porcupine Tree. Seems to be a trend.

1666233867755.jpeg

I've cancelled my order from Deep Discount. In reply they stated they were unable to fulfill the order. I've ordered from Burning Shed and it has shipped!

I've cancelled my order from Deep Discount. In reply they stated they were unable to fulfill the order. I've ordered from Burning Shed and it has shipped!
Just FYI, I get the same form of reply when I cancel an order from Deep Discount (or from ImportCDs). I think that phrasing ("unable to fulfill") is a by-product of how they process cancellations, not a reflection of their ability to actually fill an order.

Back