Van Halen Mobile Fidelity SACDs now available for pre-orders

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome I am getting all of them for sure but...
Is there any reason I should order from Music Direct instead of directly from MOFI? If not I'd prefer to just go directly to the well.

I have all 6 in my cart. $179.94. tax is $18.32

So total for me would be $198.36

Now, what to do about shipping. I'm so absolutely paranoid of using regular USPS now, they botch nearly every order I do. The only time they seem to do way better is if it ships First Class. Then it seems to march right along. Now, I see Music Direct also offers Fed-Ex Ground or Home Delivery also for free.

What would be safest?? I have no clue....

I have all 6 in my cart. $179.94. tax is $18.32

So total for me would be $198.36

Now, what to do about shipping. I'm so absolutely paranoid of using regular USPS now, they botch nearly every order I do. The only time they seem to do way better is if it ships First Class. Then it seems to march right along. Now, I see Music Direct also offers Fed-Ex Ground or Home Delivery also for free.

What would be safest?? I have no clue....

safest would be order 2 complete sets. and then contact me when you want to sell one. ;);)

• Haha
Reactions: GOS
On the other hand, I have used regular USPS Media Mail on an order before, and they ended up sending it First Class. Would MD use First Class anyway, considering the number of discs, and the value. Well, why don't I call them in my free time? Oh wait, I don't have free time. Anyway.... lmao

Yeah it also rocks but the first three own a spot in my life. I will get them all, just really jazzed about Women and ....

What the hell is this?? Hot Cakes Store???

1641517658315.png

Yeah it also rocks but the first three own a spot in my life. I will get them all, just really jazzed about Women and ....
If I had to rank my fave Dave-era VH, it would probably be:

1. VH I
2. Women and Children First
3. Fair Warning
4. VH II
5. Diver Down
6. 1984 (Never did like the keyboard sound with VH. Way too commercial).

If I had to rank my fave Dave-era VH, it would probably be:

1. VH I
2. Women and Children First
3. Fair Warning
4. VH II
5. Diver Down
6. 1984 (Never did like the keyboard sound with VH. Way too commercial).

Honestly, that might very well be my order as well. I really love the assault of Fair Warning. It might be number 2 for me, with Women being a very closer 3rd.

Honestly, that might very well be my order as well. I really love the assault of Fair Warning. It might be number 2 for me, with Women being a very closer 3rd.
I was in a band in high school back in 1984 and we played the school talent show and did Mean Street, followed by Children of the Sea. After 37 years, I just saw the video for the first time. Great memories!

Back