• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Quadraphonic Quad and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Wanting some feedback

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rick Brimacombe

Hello All I have seen a post from a fellow from Sapporo Japan posting QRX 9001 for sale. I enquired and had a long discussion on the units ( 4-9001’s) 1600$ US I also asked about other units and got discussed a deal on a QRX 8001 so negotiated to a price that suited me. I am hesitant as a few red flags came up. So has anyone had any dealings with this seller Thanks

Hello All I have seen a post from a fellow from Sapporo Japan posting QRX 9001 for sale. I enquired and had a long discussion on the units ( 4-9001’s) 1600$ US I also asked about other units and got discussed a deal on a QRX 8001 so negotiated to a price that suited me. I am hesitant as a few red flags came up. So has anyone had any dealings with this seller Thanks
Seems too good to be true. The 9001s are going for nearly $3k now. Personally, any red flag makes me shy away on eBay, especially an overseas transaction

Back