What Are You Waiting On? (Surround Only)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ordered Bob Dylan and The Band - Before The Flood from those jokers at Music Direct. I thought I'd get it sooner since it's a MOFI release but may as well have ordered it from Elusive a few days later since it would be here by now. These boys didn't even mail it out until 4 days after I placed the phone order. See the tracking.

Attachments

• musicdirect_buhbye.jpg
    musicdirect_buhbye.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 160
Storm Corrosion CD/BDA
2 Ogre DVD-As
Best of The Doors SACD
Antiquasauria- Ian Cooke (Unsure what format)
Amused To Death- Roger Waters CD/BDA

I wanted to steal this thread briefly to say the obvious again...I'm waiting on Roger Waters - Amused To Death. Getting the CD/Blu-ray combo. I just noticed when looking at my Amazon preorder that I'm getting it for a grand total of $26.55 including tax/ship, etc.

Is that the going rate? Are others paying more? Less?? Curious...

I wanted to steal this thread briefly to say the obvious again...I'm waiting on Roger Waters - Amused To Death. Getting the CD/Blu-ray combo. I just noticed when looking at my Amazon preorder that I'm getting it for a grand total of $26.55 including tax/ship, etc.

Is that the going rate? Are others paying more? Less?? Curious...

I grabbed one from WOW Australia for a total delivered sale price of $18.83...I'm in no hurry for this one so I went for the cheap price..and I wanted to try this site out...the Lizard has said it's good so that's good enough for me..

LOL...WOW is right. That's cheap....mate! ;)

What do we have here Laddie?
Mysterious scribblings?
A secret code?
Oh, poems, no less
Poems everybody!

The Laddie reckons himself a poet!
"Money, get back
Keep your hands off my stack
New Car, Caviar, 4-star daydream
Think I'll buy a football team"

Absolute rubbish, laddie!
Get on with your work.

Repeat after me:
"An acre is the area of a rectangle
whose length is...."

The Rolling Stones at the Marquee cd/Blu ray set[I should have it by Friday hopefully]and the Who at Shea Stadium 1982 on Blu ray

Last edited:
Everything I am waiting for is way overdue. How about a CD Japan shipment from Monday last week? Usually get those in 4-5 days.

I would say not very good since MoFi just released a stereo version in 2014...it appears Sony issued a stereo version in 2007 also...

Well Audio Fidelity seems to have a good relationship with Sony so you never know. That's another Quad title that would bring them a lot of attention and could make them realize that they should have more multichannel releases in the works.

Well Audio Fidelity seems to have a good relationship with Sony so you never know. That's another Quad title that would bring them a lot of attention and could make them realize that they should have more multichannel releases in the works.

I'd just add about Bitches Brew.. there was a Sony Surround SACD up for pre-order at one point (AF, if you're out there? :eek: )

Two BEST OF DOORS SACD'S
MIKE KENEALLY-SLUGGO CD/DVDA
RICK WAKEMAN-SIX WIVES OF H VIII CD/DVDA
GENTLE GIANT-BBC SIGHT AND SOUND DVD-MATRIX HJ
STEELY DAN-SOUTHLAND QS?
and
STONES-AT THE MARQUEE DTSDVD

DIE FIZZEN

I'd just add about Bitches Brew.. there was a Sony Surround SACD up for pre-order at one point (AF, if you're out there? :eek: )

Didn't this just come out on a MOFI stereo SACD 2-disk set about 6 mos. ago?

Talking Heads - Remain in Light Dual Disc
Paul McCartney - Venus and Mars DTS
Vince Gauraldi Trio - Charlie Brown Christmas Monster Disc
Donald Fagen - Kamakiriad DVD-A

Back