What Are You Waiting On?

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

Perpendicular

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
QQ Supporter
Well, with Amazon's low price guarantee, you might end up getting the best price by the time it's released! And you'll definitely get it faster!
I only order from Amazon for a couple of reasons. Easy returns & fast shipping (Prime Member). I don’t care paying full price because I like to enrich Jeff Bezos because he does so many wonderful things for our society.

4-earredwonder

QQ Lifetime Supporter
QQ Lifetime Supporter
I took advantage of the Deepdiscount 15% off SALE to lower my price on Year of the Cat ($48.02) and pre-order Drastic Plastic ($55.36). Oh, and i slipped in The Revenant ($9.94) after watching Ryuichi Sakamoto: Coda. And let's not forget FREE SHIPPING!
View attachment 60826
Too bad the NATIVE UHD4K version of the Revenant is so damn expensive, Clem. It's a doozy in 4K! I ordered Tremors in 4K, The newly restored Warner Archives CURSE of FRANKENSTEIN, Frank Perry's DIARY OF A MAD HOUSEWIFE and the Native UHD4K of Brandon Cronenberg's THE POSSESSOR!

Thanks for the heads~up on DD's 15% off, Herr Clem!

4-earredwonder

QQ Lifetime Supporter
QQ Lifetime Supporter
That’s Comrade Clem to you Ralphie! I may just have to cancel my order with Cherry Red and go with DD!
But Mr. E, due to the fact that Clem is of German extraction and not a Russky, perhaps we should just start referring to him as Clem the Gem ALL AMERICAN BOY!:bowing:

esimms86

1K Club - QQ Shooting Star
com·rade
/ˈkämˌrad,ˈkämrəd/

noun

1. a companion who shares one's activities or is a fellow member of an organization.
I just cancelled my YOTC pre-order with Cherry Red(did I break their 🍒? Nah, they’ve gotten cancellations before🤔) and placed a pre-order with Deep Discounts (or was it Dunkin‘ Donuts?). Thanks again comrade(otherwise known as the All American Boy from the land of GOS - a variation on the land of Oz!).

Clement

QQ Lifetime Supporter
QQ Lifetime Supporter
Oh HELL Yeah! GOS and i keeping it ILL and bringing the NOISe in ILLINOIS–
1609025531299.png

esimms86

1K Club - QQ Shooting Star