What Are You Waiting On? (Surround Only)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well...I haven't been one that has complained about the Doobie Brothers not being received yet...so just now I was surprised to see something in the mail from WARNER MUSIC GROUP....sent via first class mail...letting me know that they have been HACKED!...between April 25 and August 5 information could have been compromised during this breach...so now people can have something of more substance to complain about :whistle:

Just to expand on a breach....what I have done in the last year is freeze all my credit reports...this stops identity thieves from opening new accounts...and I've had Lifelock for a long time...so long in fact that I only pay $10 a month.....you are pretty much protected on credit cards...and if you are concerned...change some passwords....it's not something to lose sleep over...and it's becoming more common all the time...but just be more aware of your existing accounts...

Last edited:
I am waiting on a NOS Panasonic EPC-450C-II cartridge for CD-4s. I have one already but the stylus is worn so it has trouble tracking toward the end of a record. It's supposed to be here tomorrow. I just bought an EPC-451C cartridge too and the stylus is listed as "torqued". I have a like new stylus for that, though.

Doug

Well...I haven't been one that has complained about the Doobie Brothers not being received yet...so just now I was surprised to see something in the mail from WARNER MUSIC GROUP....sent via first class mail...letting me know that they have been HACKED!...between April 25 and August 5 information could have been compromised during this breach...so now people can have something of more substance to complain about :whistle:

Just to expand on a breach....what I have done in the last year is freeze all my credit reports...this stops identity thieves from opening new accounts...and I've had Lifelock for a long time...so long in fact that I only pay $10 a month.....you are pretty much protected on credit cards...and if you are concerned...change some passwords....it's not something to lose sleep over...and it's becoming more common all the time...but just be more aware of your existing accounts...
I thought the breach had extended out to the 8th?

Well, my Doobie by mail is still stuck in Fontana (I guess). I mean, who the heck knows if it's really there or not? This has been the most elusive tracking I've ever seen in my life. It also shows me an "alternate tracking number" What in God's name is that? Regardless, if I use that number, it tells me it's not legit. hahaha
Cluster
I'm getting that today on mine also, the "alternate tracking number" must be the number for Mail Innovations' hand off verification to the USPS; or what will become the USPS tracking number once they have it. It will be easy to see once the USPS decides to process it and send it on via Pony Express.

It obviously means someone got bit by a Cotton Mouth in some Black Water, and are hallucinating, speaking an alternate truth, while they Listen To The Music (yours- after opening it) on the truck Without You, and are now Rockin’ Down The Highway thinking they have to Cheat The Hangman while praying to the fact that Jesus Is Just Alright with them... ultimately trying to pay penance since they’re a Double Dealin' Four Flusher...
Think I’m ready for my Quadio now?
So its not on a Long Train Runnin'

No longer waiting on Stones Goat Mix. It arrived half hour ago. So, uDiscover mailed it in a very thin cardboard box. The box is the exact size of the box set. Which means, no packing materials to protect. All my corners are crinkled and bent. Should I be happy about this? :cry:
No, at that price it should arrive in perfect condition, mine came double boxed from amazon.co.uk

No longer waiting on Stones Goat Mix. It arrived half hour ago. So, uDiscover mailed it in a very thin cardboard box. The box is the exact size of the box set. Which means, no packing materials to protect. All my corners are crinkled and bent. Should I be happy about this? :cry:

Absolutely not. Mine came from BullMoose with the thin cardboard box inside a much larger, sturdier box with loads of packing material inside.

Are you happy that you got it at the cheapest price, sooner than most USA folks, with accurate tracking info? ;)
I "was". But now, I could care less. I had no reason to believe that uDiscover would ship it in this manner. My first time buying from them. In my world, 1 strike and you're out.

The machine says I am currently eyeing off in the multichannel universe...

B Big Big Train 2019 Reflectors of Light bluray @ (sent from UK 3 Sep 2020) - ordered purely on the recommendations of members here
E Eagles 2020 Live From The Forum bluray @ (release 16 Oct 2020)
J John Lennon 2020 Gimme Some Truth bluray @ (ordered from Canada, release 9 Oct 2020)
M Metallica 2020 S&M2 bluray @ (ordered from US 31 Aug 2020)
N Nick Mason 2020 Saucerful of Secrets Live at the Roundhouse bluray @ (release 18 Sep 2020)
P Pineapple Thief, The 2020 Versions of the Truth bluray @ (sent from UK 8 Sep 2020)
Q Queen 2020 Live Around The World bluray @ (release 2 Oct 2020)
R Roger Waters 2020 Us and Them bluray @ (release 2 Oct 2020)
S Steven Wilson 2021 The Future Bites bluray @ (release 29 Jan 2021)

The bank account requires mercy :-/

Since 9/4 Goats head soup has been sitting in Nashville.
Since 9/5 the Doobies have been hanging out in Fontana. No movement either one

Since I also ordered from udiscover I guess I can look forward to a damaged box also
But hey maybe the book will be knocked loose from the glue holding it to the box thats a bonus!!!

I "was". But now, I could care less. I had no reason to believe that uDiscover would ship it in this manner. My first time buying from them. In my world, 1 strike and you're out.

I sent uDiscover an email voicing my displeasure. I didn't demand anything. I just told them how I felt and what condition it arrived in. Will be interesting to see how they respond.

Just rattling your chain. :devilish:
Appreciate the heads up.
Won't be shocked when mine shows up tomorrow from uDiscoverDamageInShipping? in the same or worse condition.:eek:

Never heard of uDiscover until now. Are they an American outfit? Shameful they would minimally package an expensive niche purchase that way. I’ll make sure I steer clear!

Just rattling your chain. :devilish:
Appreciate the heads up.
Won't be shocked when mine shows up tomorrow from uDiscoverDamageInShipping? in the same or worse condition.:eek:
No, I know you were...I got the wink wink. I'm just totally annoyed. I mean, I can live with it. But jeez, stuff I've owned and taken care of that have been on my shelf for 10 years are in much better shape. Ugh....

Absolutely not. Mine came from BullMoose with the thin cardboard box inside a much larger, sturdier box with loads of packing material inside.
+1. Same here. The good folks at BullMoose packed mine in a box sturdy as a tank- arrived in perfect condition, and the delivery driver even dropped it with a huge thud on my concrete front porch. The inhumanity! :eek:

Back