• QuadraphonicQuad welcomes you and encourages your participation! Treat all members with respect. Please keep all discussions civil, even when you have a strong opinion on a particular topic.

Do not offer for free, offer for sale, offer for trade, or request copies or files of copyrighted material - no matter how rare or unavailable to the public they might be. We do not condone the illegal sharing of music. There are many places on the internet where you can participate in such transactions, but QuadraphonicQuad is not one of them. We are here to encourage and support new multichannel releases from those companies that still provide them and as such the distribution of illegal copies of recordings is counter-productive to that effort. Any posts of this sort will be deleted without notification.

Please try to avoid discussions that pit one format against another. Hint for new users: make liberal use of the search facilities here at QuadraphonicQuad. Our message base is an incredibly rich resource of detailed information on virtually all topics pertaining to surround-sound. You will be surprised at what you can find with a little digging!

What concert are you watching? (ALL Formats, DVD-V, BD..maybe LDs too)

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

Frantic

701 Club - QQ All-Star
Beth Hart and Joe Bonamassa - Live in Amsterdam ( Blu Ray )

What a great set and performance. :smokin

keenly

Banned
War of the worlds stage show; 5.1 mix is 10/10. DTS; ABSOLUTELY IMMENSE!

kap'n krunch

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
Led Zep - Celebration Day (for the first time the other day) :yikes
WHOA REALLY???, this is a CLASSIC!!!
I think it's absolutely amazing...I especially love Jonesy's smirk all throughout the gig....and JASONNNNNNNN!!!!!!!

I have the DVD, since the BD is 48/24 I didn't bother getting it...

corneredcat

600 Club - QQ All-Star
whew!...Clapton Crossroads 2007 dvd...the Steve Winwood set was worth it alone!! AWESOME. i haven't heard of Robert Randolph..but they are incredible..too bad it was only one song. skipped Vince Gill stuff but LOVE the rest. great 4 hours!...PQ with Darbee is killer good and AQ excellent as well...

thanks fredblue for giving this a (y) i obviously agree!

image.jpg

kap'n krunch

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
WOW....i'm blown away with what i am watching...not the best audio of course but seeing them so young is something quite special. got it super cheap and only for the 'original' concert footage...gotta be the coolest video i own...

View attachment 16166
I think you'd be blown away by the Laserdisc edition!!!

The Rang

1K Club - QQ Shooting Star
The concert disc from the Lynyrd Skynryd DVD-A set released a couple of years back.
Taped for the Old Grey Whistle Test TV Show.
Under an hour long.
Van Zandt is less than mesmerising, not sure if he was out of it, or if that was just his style.
Didn't realize Allen Collins played the bulk of the lead, thought he shared with Rossington. The latter appeared to be playing mainly rhythm

Cibola

1K Club - QQ Shooting Star
QQ Supporter
Finally got my 0.1! Arriving Somewhere...