What is the story behind your Avatar

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don’t recall if I posted this before or not, but of course, it’s my record collection, taken shortly after I unpacked it after moving to Virginia.

There are more recent pics of my record collection, along with other media in my build thread, accessed through my signature.

My username is a combination of my wife’s surname and mine. Once I had dreamed it up, I thought is had a certain flair to it.

I don’t recall if I posted this before or not, but of course, it’s my record collection, taken shortly after I unpacked it after moving to Virginia.

There are more recent pics of my record collection, along with other media in my build thread, accessed through my signature.

My username is a combination of my wife’s surname and mine. Once I had dreamed it up, I thought is had a certain flair to it.
True story. When I see your username, I see Barfly. Which, reminds me of that great movie with Micky.

Mine is our dog, Arrow, a Malamute-Shepherd mix. We lost her to cancer in February of 2017 after just having her for 8 years.

Arrow was a rescue dog. She was taken from a very abusive situation and we showered her with love and treats. A lot of people thought she was part Wolf and I'll tell ya, she could sing like a Wolf.

Attachments

• Arrow75.jpg
    Arrow75.jpg
    148.3 KB · Views: 0
Back