DTS-CD Would Anyone Like to go to another website fourum ?

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Q

quad2dts

Hello:

I have given some thought to this and I am wondering if the folks here would like to go to another place on the net called Quad2dts.com and .net I have obtained the domain names and would dedicate one domain name to this for all our enjoyment the host of the sites is a personal friend of mine and will set up anything we want. I brought this up to Tad when we met earlier this year and I have been very busy with my real job and playing with all my new toys converting Quad tapes that time has gotten away from me. Any how let me know what you think about moving. E-Mail me at [email protected]

Personally, I will go anywhere and everywhere I can to get info about Surround music (quad, 5.1 etc). So bring it on!!

I don't see any reason not to have another site but I like this one ! I would go to the other site but this is home base for me! I also go to the old site and some of the other d.t.s. ones and this seems to be the one that works, the others seem to lose steam!
Rob

Agreed... this is my home base as well for all things surround but I love to check out other sites as well.

Other DTS sites??? What other DTS sites??

I like this forum. It is clean, sober, free of annoying ad's and flash, and speedy because of this. The domainname is irrelevant.

It would be nice if messages in this kind of forums would be indexed by Google...

I'm pretty much maxed out on the number of forums I have time for. I would rather that DTS conversion stuff were here, but that's just me being lazy and selfish. Go ahead and start up yer website if you want, as long as you don't come trolling here trying to steal away our loyal following! :p

Back