Yes: Magnification Update

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MCunningham

The Yes hompage has some new info on the upcoming May 28th release of their Magnification album on DVD-A specific to what's included. Go to the following link for their homepage and then click on the "News" link at the top of the page.

YesWorld

According to the High Fidelity Review website, the street date for the Yes Magnification DVD-A has been pushed a week, from May 28 to June 6.

The article at High Fidelity also mentions that the DVD-A release of Yes Fragile is still set for early fall 2002.

Here's a link to the article, which also has other information of the group's upcoming tour/CD release plans:

www.highfidelityreview.co...ber=649634

Thanks for the update. Right after I read your post this am, I jumped up to YesWorld to verify. I've been seeing rumors of the "Fragile" release for several weeks now, but couldn't find anything to substantiate it. In fact, members of the HT Forum were reporting that "Fragile" was being released in place of "Close To The Edge". As YesWorld has now been updated with the changes you reported, it's nice to see that all three titles are on their way.

It would appear that this title has a bit more work to go before release. As of this morning YesWorld now has the title's street date set at July 30th. I've updated the Upcoming Release list accordingly.

Back