Starless, King Crimson box covering October 1973 to April 1974

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will wait until amazon.co.uk has it up for preorder.
I bought the last 2 KC box sets from there, was charged for it only when it shipped, and got the lowest price.
For such an expensive item as this, that is the way for me to go.

When Burning Shed had preorders up for the next Yes & XTC remixes, I will order from them. (Same with "Beat".) :)

I bought my Road to Red box from Amazon UK and it was all busted up upon arrival. Cost me an arm and a leg to ship it back so I'm sticking with Burning Shed as I never had any issues with them.

I got Road To Red from Amazon UK and it was MUCH cheaper than Burning Shed. Shipping was under 4 pounds as opposed to over 20 plus they didn't charge VAT. From memory I think it came in about $AU60 cheaper.

I want the Blu Ray with live quad mixes! I would buy this on it's own.

Would love to have the Blu Rays but Don't feel the need to buy the box.

I already have enough Live material from the period which I dont really listen to.

Maybe one day the Blu rays will get set free form the box

Last edited:
Would love to have the Blu Rays but Don't fee lthe need to buy the box.

I already have enough Live material from the period which I dont relly listen to.

Maybe one day the Blu rays will get set free form the box

I'm the same... I've got plenty of live stuff, Great Deceiver, The Night Watch, USA etc....

Believe me guys, even if you have "The Nightwatch" you've not really heard the show yet. Come to think of it, "The Great Deceiver" is also not on a par with these new versions.
The 2 Blu-Ray discs are crammed with goodness - and these shows have never sounded better. Some of Jon Wetton's Bass playing is spectacular indeed.
I really would grab one whilst you can - once they are gone that is it - there will never be a repress of this set.

Believe me guys, even if you have "The Nightwatch" you've not really heard the show yet. Come to think of it, "The Great Deceiver" is also not on a par with these new versions.
The 2 Blu-Ray discs are crammed with goodness - and these shows have never sounded better. Some of Jon Wetton's Bass playing is spectacular indeed.
I really would grab one whilst you can - once they are gone that is it - there will never be a repress of this set.
You had me at "Believe me.." ;)
Actually I ordered it the day it was announced.(y)

EUROPEANS HEADS UP! Amazon.ca is currently listing the boxset for 180 CDN, which is only 126 euros. Shipping rates are very competitive too.
I couldn't resist and I preordered...

Back