Starless, King Crimson box covering October 1973 to April 1974

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just cancelled my preorder on Amazon.ca and ordered on Amazon.co.uk. Price dropped today to 106 pounds!

I just cancelled my Canadian order and went with Amazon UK for a grand total of $153.74 including shipping. I just hope that it doesn't come busted up like the R2R box which I ended up returning which cost me a small fortune to ship.

I just cancelled my Canadian order and went with Amazon UK for a grand total of $153.74 including shipping. I just hope that it doesn't come busted up like the R2R box which I ended up returning which cost me a small fortune to ship.

I've had to return a few large items to Amazon UK and they've reimbursed me for shipping every time I've requested it.

Just did the same thing - not a huge saving but they have it NOW! My R2R was in perfect condition from Amazon UK.

Did you ship from the US? They only reimbursed me up to $15 last time and it ended up costing $60 to ship back.

Yes, shipped from Atlanta. One item cost even more to return than the $60 you spent. They've always reimbursed me once I've sent a request along with a scan of my shipping receipt.

Here's a head's up for you all about amazon ca. I had pre ordered both the Queen 74 super deluxe and the ELP BSS super deluxe, neither showed up. Site said temporarily out of stock. After a week of waiting post release date, ended up ordering them from other sites. Went back several times to see if they had any stock, but none were ever available. Makes me wonder if they get a limited supply, of if they ever got them at all.

Did anybody who placed an order for the boxset in Amazon.co.uk two days ago get the dispatch notice? Despite being in stock, nothing sent to me yet (and they usually ship quite fast)

Surprise! It said "in stock" this morning (and so it said two days ago). I'm still getting a delivery estimate for next Tuesday, let's see

Did anybody who placed an order for the boxset in Amazon.co.uk two days ago get the dispatch notice? Despite being in stock, nothing sent to me yet (and they usually ship quite fast)

Mine reads "dispatching now".

I cancelled my Amazon Canada order in favor of the slightly better "Blow It Out of Here" price, the diff was not huge but not having to go through border crossing and customs I thought I might get it quicker. Well, they actually did ship it, and with 3 day shipping I paid just over $150 (with a coupon code)...and I'll get it just in time for my birthday too! Woohoo!

Back