ALL ABOUT MUSIC #2 - Non Surround, Not Covered In Other Threads

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ripping the 5.1 DTS audio from the DVD I have in my collection.... :)

today_1.jpg

It's funny...these forums. When you are a frequent visitor as I am....you notice when other members seem to be missing in action....

That being said...where are you FREDBLUE???? Normally, in the span of 2 days...you have about 100 posts...lmao

;)

It's funny...these forums. When you are a frequent visitor as I am....you notice when other members seem to be missing in action....

That being said...where are you FREDBLUE???? Normally, in the span of 2 days...you have about 100 posts...lmao

;)

I noticed he hasn't been around either GOS. You know, you need to get a life...right after I find one :spot

Yeah, yeah....I do like The Osmonds.... hee!

[video=youtube;Yhp2uozLe_g]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yhp2uozLe_g[/video]

I think Donnie & Marie should come back to network tv and do another variety show. There, I said it.

You guys are scaring the crap out of me:couch...maybe that's why fredblue isn't around:ugham:

;)

fredblue [Adam] is on his Audyssey quest and is probably quagmired in restoring his system to its former glory.

Also MIA is our friend Brett [Lute] from Tokyo, Japan.

But not to worry...........I'm sure they'll both return when they have something to "crow" about.

For those of you that have the MTV live channel...which used to be called the Palladia Channel until recently...there is a feature on now(it just started)about David Bowie...its also on at midnight...CHANNEL 572 ON DIRECTV...

For those of you that have the MTV live channel...which used to be called the Palladia Channel until recently...there is a feature on now(it just started)about David Bowie...its also on at midnight...CHANNEL 572 ON DIRECTV...
Thank you so much. #1 I didn't know that Palladia went under and #2 I just hit record for Channel 572, to record Bowie. Thank you.

Back