"Fleetwood Mac" (1975 S/T Album) Deluxe Edition with 5.1 surround DVD!

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have to ask then.....how did those larger boxes arrive from UK? In a well protected outer box? :couch

And yes, it's a serious questions. I ordered this set from UK as well, but I want to know that Amazon protects their shipments coming into the US. I've never actually purchased (and kept the order) from Amazon UK....

I received both the "Tusk" and "Mirage" box sets from Amazon.co.uk with absolutely no damage to either product. They were very well-packaged and protected.

:)

I received both the "Tusk" and "Mirage" box sets from Amazon.co.uk with absolutely no damage to either product. They were very well-packaged and protected.

Awesome, thanks! So, probably I didn't need to add the expedited shipping and handling onto my Amazon order....that bumped the price up to US $60

Oh, and another thing that might be of interest for people who like the live tracks.....

As excited as I was to see the live material from the UConn concert, I was initially disappointed to see that most of the other live tracks were from Passaic. Their 1975 concert in Passaic was recorded and broadcast by the King Biscuit Flour Hour and as a result has become one the band's most bootlegged performances. (One song from the Passaic concert also ended up on the band's 1980 Fleetwood Mac Live album.) However, upon closer examination, I noticed that of the six songs from Passaic included here, four of them were not part of the King Biscuit broadcast. So it's great to have some extra tracks from that classic concert!

....................and Clint hasn't even had to push you into buying it!

I was sitting in the garage waiting to pick-up my car, and was browsing QQ when I saw the post. Now having just paid £432 to have my A4 serviced, the Box Set is cheap at 10% of the car service cost! This is a no brainer, so ordered, its a great album. The price is good at just under £44, yet the Eagle's Hotel California with less in it, and which has been released in 5.1 a few times before is way more, odd :confused:

Wow! And...my insane spending will continue...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've ordered a few things from amazon Germany & Italy, which have been packaged and delivered by amazon UK!

I have to ask then.....how did those larger boxes arrive from UK? In a well protected outer box? :couch

And yes, it's a serious questions. I ordered this set from UK as well, but I want to know that Amazon protects their shipments coming into the US. I've never actually purchased (and kept the order) from Amazon UK....

Amazon UK appears to have this listed for about $53 delivered to the US:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Fleetwood-...pID=41We5HfmxtL&preST=_SY300_QL70_&dpSrc=srch

Thanks for the link...just pre-ordered and total came to 39.66 pounds which is about $52 right now...can't beat that!

So glad that this is FINALLY going to be released in surround after so, so very long and knowing that the mix was pretty much sitting on the shelf all this time...

The only "bummer" for me is that this will likely be the last of FM's catalog to be released in this way...Love to see "Bare Trees" re-released in surround, but I'm not taking bets on that happening...

Jon

Thanks for the link...just pre-ordered and total came to 39.66 pounds which is about $52 right now...can't beat that!

So glad that this is FINALLY going to be released in surround after so, so very long and knowing that the mix was pretty much sitting on the shelf all this time...

The only "bummer" for me is that this will likely be the last of FM's catalog to be released in this way...Love to see "Bare Trees" re-released in surround, but I'm not taking bets on that happening...

Jon

Yep...this will probably be the last Mac in surround...once Tango was presented with no surround...I think that closed the door on the rest of the catalog..

Unless, they could shock the world (well, the world according to GOS) by releasing The Dance on blu-ray with a nice DTS HD Master surround. Oh boy....I would be over the moon if that happened...

Unless, they could shock the world (well, the world according to GOS) by releasing The Dance on blu-ray with a nice DTS HD Master surround. Oh boy....I would be over the moon if that happened...

They could, but the picture quality would not improve as the show was filmed on standard def video.

Ugh.....

I love FM, they were such an important part of my musical journey through my turbulent teen years... :smokin:violin

I know...but you should also mention those other groups that were such an important part of your "turbulent teen years"...like local law enforcement...the county engineer who oversaw the damages you caused to the bridge with that 442:steering:..just saying..

Last edited:

Same - only had one prob with an order from Amazon germany - and that was 1 out of like 12

As often is the case, thanks to RT for the news & thanks to MarkN for the Amazon UK link.

And I totally concur with Clint on his preemptive strike on the all-too-predictable complaints.
Usually minimal here, but you know where will be livid.
Some people just never get it.

Ouch! And, the 1 of 12 could be GOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS :yikes

Thing is on that 1 Gos - I emailed them and they ended up refunding me entirely and told me to keep it - it had some damage on the outside box not major but their packaging on that one was real bad. :mad:@:

Back