Next XTC remix according to Andy Partridge is BLACK SEA!

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm still waiting for my XTC-Black Sea from Burning Shed here in Maryland (shipped on 11/20). The last time a shipment from them took this long, it never arrived. Anybody else in the US still waiting for this from Burning Shed?

Mine arrived here in Connecticut on Tuesday from Burning Shed. I used their regular shipping option.

Hope you'll get to hear it soon. It's pretty awesome.

Shoot. I hope it's not lost because the last time a shipment from them went missing, they made me wait a couple of months before they would refund or replace it.

I should add that was with standard shipping (no tracking or insurance) with which they aren't obligated to replace or refund at all, but they did eventually. Unfortunately, I ordered this with standard shipping also.
My copy only arrived yesterday (Thursday) from BS with regular shipping so hang in there.

Have you sent them an email? they're a good bunch and will try and find out what has happened

Yes I have, twice already. No insurrance and tracking code. Ordered a new one from the second issue with the right to cancel if the first one finally turns up.

Have you sent them an email? they're a good bunch and will try and find out what has happened

Yes I have, twice already. No insurrance and tracking code. Ordered a new one from the second issue with the right to cancel if the first one finally turns up.

^ I think I’m seeing double. :mad:@:

My pre-ordered copy from Burning Shed arrived on Monday and I chose standard shipping, no insurance, etc.

I sure hope everyone gets their copy soon!

Finally got mine yesterday (1 Dec) after 2 weeks. It took Royal Mail 3 days (over a weekend) to get it to Australia. It took Australia Post nearly two weeks to get it to me...but the wait was well worth it.

Phew! My copy finally arrived today, safe and sound, complete with postcard signed by Terry on the front in silver.

Phew! My copy finally arrived today, safe and sound, complete with postcard signed by Terry on the front in silver.

Got my copy on Thursday in Australia. My postcard is signed twice.... once in black marker near the bottom of the card, then a "TC" in silver up the top. Perhaps it's one of the first and they realised that the black wouldn't cut it, and switched colours? :mad:@:

File 3-12-17, 10 41 17 am.jpeg

Mine has a Silver signature at the bottom, so your thought sounds right it is much more readable than black ....................but Top Cat could have sneaked in on the act!

I haven't listened to it yet, or the others that have arrived until the cold subsides and I can hear properly again, boomy in one ear and muffled in the other Ugh!

Got my copy on Thursday in Australia. My postcard is signed twice.... once in black marker near the bottom of the card, then a "TC" in silver up the top. Perhaps it's one of the first and they realised that the black wouldn't cut it, and switched colours? :mad:@

Good news for American XTC fans, the This is Pop documentary that recently aired on Sky Arts in the UK will be aired in the U.S. on Showtime starting on January 11th!

Woo-hoo!

:banana::banana::banana::banana:
:banana::banana::banana::banana:
:cool::cool::cool::cool:
:cool::cool::cool::cool:

Back