Pink Floyd - "Animals" 5.1 Surround Sound Mix (Blu-Ray & SACD editions out in September 2022!)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SO MUCH FOR "BRINGING HOME THE BACON!"

pink-floyd-animals.jpg

Animals 5.1 was scheduled to be released today. Continued disagreements by band members over trivial matters is delaying this release indefinitely at the moment. :(

We would
Zig-zag our way
Through the boredom and pain
Occasionally glancing up through the rain
Wondering which of the buggers to blame
........... :censored::cry:

Animals 5.1 was scheduled to be released today. Continued disagreements by band members over trivial matters is delaying this release indefinitely at the moment. :(

thank you for the info! (y)(y)
hopefully the creases can be ironed out soon! i'm dying to hear this in surround!!! :LB

Thanks Ron for keeping us updated with info you are allowed to share.

A pity these guys are at it again. This is Comfortably Numb all over again. Fighting over small things and at this stage nobody can tell what the disagreement was all about.

When my synapses pause in my quest for applause
When my ego lets go of my end of the bone
To focus instead on the love that is precious to me
Then I shall be free
I shall be free

This was just posted on Y! Hope it's true and that they finally got their sh*t together.

A user on reddit claiming to have a friend who “works with Nick” says we can expect a reveal in the next few days, and that the release will be available for Christmas. Not sure how credible this is, but potentially exciting nonetheless.

Just hope that the "reveal" that Nick was referring to wasn't the US tour dates for ASOS.

Back