WHO’S NEXT/LIFEHOUSE Box set coming in September 2023 (STEVEN WILSON DOLBY ATMOS & 5.1 MIXES CONFIRMED!!)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Further update on Who’s Next/Lighthouse boxset for Canadians, Amazon.ca now has Prime Black Friday deal of CDN$285 (for those that missed the €111 deal through Amazon.Fr - now listed at €333)

Really? I live in Spain and mine is coming from Italy!!!
Here's the tracking from a minute ago:
track.jpg

Unbelievable, one would assume a bit more of intelligence in Amazon's logistics (in the end it is some money they could have saved).
I've been also monitoring the price in Amz Spain and it didn't move a single cent from 287 euros
It's easy:

Amazon Spain warehouse had only a single unit. Wait.... it was my first cheaper order 'lost'. They held it just to increase the price!

@svengaleekie order is delivered from Spain warehouse. Then Amazon Spain is "Temporarily out of stock." (As I see it now)

@César order is delivered from a 'near' warehouse: Italy.

:ROFLMAO:

Be careful to check the main book in the set as there seems to have been some problems with, I hope, a few of the copies. More details here:

My copy turned out to be OK but its worth a check while there is still time to rectify the problem.

That would suck! Mine is okay.

Getting mine on Monday delivered by Seur. Fingers crossed, I wasnt planning on unwrapping it till Xmas but after watching that video...
By the way, are you getting it from Amazon doubled boxed inside the manufacturer's own packaging? Just curious as I'm sure everyone here prefers it

Mine was OK. Reading now on page 73, at the end of CD 4 - New York sessions, just when Pete abandoned the whole Life House idea. A lot of interesting reading. As I said before I think is better to read the main book first and then the graphic novel, with some understanding of the story that Pete imagined.

I received the package from amazon spain in good condition. Package good. I dont remember if it was double, but it looked good.

The only issue, as many others have, is the signed picture a little dented by one of the pins. I kept the picture inside some books and it looks OK now. I use it as book marker for the Big Book. :)

Getting mine on Monday delivered by Seur. Fingers crossed, I wasnt planning on unwrapping it till Xmas but after watching that video...
By the way, are you getting it from Amazon doubled boxed inside the manufacturer's own packaging? Just curious as I'm sure everyone here prefers it
Mine came through double boxed from HMV in the UK. The manufacturer's box is quite useful for storing the set as I am running out of storage space for these big boxes.

Mine was OK. Reading now on page 73, at the end of CD 4 - New York sessions, just when Pete abandoned the whole Life House idea. A lot of interesting reading. As I said before I think is better to read the main book first and then the graphic novel, with some understanding of the story that Pete imagined.

I received the package from amazon spain in good condition. Package good. I dont remember if it was double, but it looked good.

The only issue, as many others have, is the signed picture a little dented by one of the pins. I kept the picture inside some books and it looks OK now. I use it as book marker for the Big Book. :)
Mine came from Italy (purchased Amaz France) and yes, double boxed. No dents caused by the pins either, so for once I've been lucky.
I started yesterday at night by listening to the live material and in parallel reading the book. I want to have the background before diving into the demos.
Overall I'm positively surprised by the quality of the box set, no regrets now (after the price paid)

I checked mine... the book is good. What a sick box set. I want to understand the creative progression of this album and the Life house project. Therefore, I intend to read the books and go through all the demo discs before I listen to the original Stereo cd, then I will put on the Atmos version. I will post my review when I am done, probably in January, errr 2025. :)

Signed picture?!

Back