Porcupine Tree "Arriving Somewhere..." Blu-Ray edition coming soon

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Only just got round to giving this one a proper listen, I only got half way through last week then the neighbours came home!
I'm loving it, loving it, loving it, :SB the sound is fantastic, the surround is great too and so is the music, the notes coming from my sub are sublime!

Steven Wilson said at the recent gig I attended that he had never rated himself as a guitar player but I have always liked his playing, just listen to his solo's on this.

Watch one time, the blu-ray picture has a significant improvement, as for the sound, seems as good as the DVD

Spent a little time with this last night before kids went to bed, first thing I noticed is how amazing the drums sound...so clear and spread out beautifully throughout the soundstage.

Cranked Musak, I've never had the DVD - what a performance. The mix here is so nice on the ears, very happy with this for a paltry CDN$20.

Spent a little time with this last night before kids went to bed, first thing I noticed is how amazing the drums sound...so clear and spread out beautifully throughout the soundstage.

Cranked Musak, I've never had the DVD - what a performance. The mix here is so nice on the ears, very happy with this for a paltry CDN$20.

This is likely the best sounding concert DVD/Bluray I've heard. The drums and bass especially!

Back