New Dolby Atmos BluRay discs from Rhino

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I got the shipment info from Rhino for my Quadio Bundle! I can't believe it!! The same as for my other Quadio order before! 2 shipments for 4 CD/Blu-rays!! First with one, second with three CD's! And this although I informed customer support about additional costs they generate for customers outside the US through handling fees for the carrier DHL/FedEx/UPS, etc. for each single shipment! Are they resistant to learn or what is wrong with them?? Or they simply don't care about us! I am really angry about this. Even one man shops can collect VAT up front or bigger more professional ones can ship all items in one shipment as soon as the last one is available! Why can't they do it???
My split shipments of my 4 quadios have arrived, pending my 2 Blu-ray preorders. After complaining to customer servicve about this multiple shipments of one order generating extra costs they refunded me the service charge for DHL. At least the customer service at Rhino is outstanding!!

I ordered all 4. I got two Hootie and no Alanis in the mail. I ordered one of each. After a quick back and forth where I sent them a picture of two Hooties next to each other, they sent out my Alanis. Excellent and responsive customer service unlike ImportCD which blew me off after they shorted me 3 SACDs. I will never order from importCD again as that was over $100 stolen from me. Tbh, I'd continue to order from Rhino even if they hadn't fixed it, it would have been a much smaller loss.

Yeah, I did. I never followed through. I did on an order completely unrelated to music this last year, and got my money back, I wish I had with importcd. Oh well, live and learn.

Agreed. One reason why I will mostly avoid Amazon since AFAIK never accepts PayPal.
For a large percentage of various products I will first look to EBay where most do accept it.
Yeah but on the other hand, I've never had any issues returning anything to Amazon.

They've gone above and beyond for me. When I bought my Apple TV from them, they delivered it and even took a pic to prove it. But it wasn't received. Maybe porch pirates??? Anyway I explained this to them and they shipped another one free of charge.

Yeah but on the other hand, I've never had any issues returning anything to Amazon.
Fair enough but,
Twice I ordered a product from Amazon and a week or so later my credit card was hit with what the bank people on the phone called Charge Fishing. That was where some foreign company charged $1.00 to my card and waited to see if I was watching, if I hadn't had disputed the charge, shortly after they would have gone for a much bigger one. Good thing I use Quicken and have it check my transactions every couple days.
Just my experience with Amazon and giving them my CC number.
YMMV

Fair enough but,
Twice I ordered a product from Amazon and a week or so later my credit card was hit with what the bank people on the phone called Charge Fishing. That was where some foreign company charged $1.00 to my card and waited to see if I was watching, if I hadn't had disputed the charge, shortly after they would have gone for a much bigger one. Good thing I use Quicken and have it check my transactions every couple days.
Just my experience with Amazon and giving them my CC number.
YMMV
Yep not accepting PayPal is a pain, personally I have credit card that is only used for Amazon purchases. So far I haven't had any problems...

I thought the four new Quadios were released today (4.19), but it appears it was only the Joni box. I might have missed it, but do we have an updated schedule for these?

Back